Round 19 Discussion & Vents

Remove this Banner Ad

At a loss for why my rank is going to end up dropping this round. Must be due to Cripps but after the early game today live rank was sitting around 1500. I guess Wines as well? Anyway, 2157 with Titch in play so will end up around about 2300 I guess?

Titch with nearly the same score as Gaff at half time. Safe to say I’m reaping what I sow. Never doubt the pig or he will s**t all over your face
I admire your bravery. tbh, not having Titch as C and him spudding up is one of the best ways to rise up the rankings at this time of year. If you're chasing a top 100 finish then you would probably do that, especially when a tag was expected. Teams are very similar now so it's not a bad move. I'll probably experiment on it myself once Macrae shows me his ceiling again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to miss out on league finals on % by something like 0.05% because the 9th placed guy is playing the 16th placed guy and I'm playing no.1 :mad:

FU Dangerfield + Gaff (and not owning Cripps!)

2409. Went from 305 to 306. Overall, a healthy go fkkkkk yourself to Hurley, but props to the rest of the boys, especially Cripps & Titch, for carrying their now departing teammate. Coulda' been worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back