Round 19 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Forced to hold Biggsy this week with Suckling out. He's on 52 at half time. If he plays to typical form, he won't pass 78.
Had him all year, hoping for a few good games as he's staying now. Identical to Jake Lloyd (Syd) in their super consistent 80's scores and rarely too much more, never changing in value a whole lot (up or down) so you just leave them, dealing with all your other probs.

Very quiet quarter from Hunter & JJ so ONCE again, Biggs isn't my biggest worry.

Biggs ...unbelievable picked him up after a hot streak early and held him through some piss poor output and finally get a chance to get rid of him and he starts statting it up again... trolling prick!

Bartel a nice 98 for new recruit. Hunter, danger, Smith and JJ. 473/5.

Should've captained danger but I forgot all about it today, too busy on my birthday Haha :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger (C) & Menegola highlight.
Bartel pass
Selwood and Clay Smith below par.

Boyd on the pine hurts, but presumably he's back and in form next week.

Dangerfield as captain did well. Been pretty decimated by injury with Suckling, Martin and Boyd all out, in a league match I need to win to maintain my top 4 position going into finals.

New recruit Bartel was solid - Hunter, Smith, Ruggles all a bit dissapointing. Not much can be done this week. Just happy to get a full team out there.

Biggs ...unbelievable picked him up after a hot streak early and held him through some piss poor output and finally get a chance to get rid of him and he starts statting it up again... trolling prick!
I feel the heartburn brother

Bartel got 98 yesterday and I was worried what might happen with Heath Shaw but he is 54 at half-time. Stephen Coniglio is 59 at half-time and oddly has only 3.73% ownership.
Point of interest : "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" by Beatrix Potter in Italian is called "Il Coniglio Pierino".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back