Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 19 can suck a fat one

2500+ again please SC Gods
PLEASE .....a little bit of SC luck !!!!!!

Port .....get your s**t together !

Hogan .....mate, ive given you the nod this week, over Fritsch ............don't let me down

Hey Goats

You vs me in tragics. Looks a good match up. Vc and C choices could make the difference

Tigers 100,000 members.

View attachment 532317

Makes sense ;)
BAND WAG'ONERS

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17962-1372273700-8.gif

Hey Goats

You vs me in tragics. Looks a good match up. Vc and C choices could make the difference
Nice side mate. Should be a good match, with the winner getting some separation from those below us on the ladder. I'm not very confident in my PODs against yours though.

Webster a chance to come back into the Saints team this week?

Nice side mate. Should be a good match, with the winner getting some separation from those below us on the ladder. I'm not very confident in my PODs against yours though.

Webster a chance to come back into the Saints team this week?

50/50 is my guess. Even if he comes in I'll look to loop him in case he doesnt last the game again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want a 160 + score from that chip scabbing prick Lloyd who I finally brought into my team last week! :mad::thumbsdown:

He's only been killing me softly every week since I brought in Howe instead of him during the byes. :drunk::'(

Exclusive footage of Lloyd* after his mate told him to read Judd_Magic post

9Ht.gif

*Christmas

upload_2018-7-25_9-9-11.png

With my team being healthy bar Fyfe it looks like my toughest choices will come down to VC/C and if I try some loophole magic with the Friday night games.

As of right now I'm thinking I just line up like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back