Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that good?
Nooo i ****ed up and the page didn't refresh

That was last weeks score

2397 this week. Just to make everyone feel better.
I *en knew it was to good to be true :drunk:

Last edited:
Interesting... i got knocked off by pincrusher in a different league this week which meant that i lost my 8th spot to SavDog23 by 0.1%!

Knock em both off for me! :thumbsu: :p
giphy.gif

Nooo i ****** up and the page didn't refresh

That was kast weeks score

2397 this week. Just to make everyone feel better.
I ****en knew it was to good to be true :drunk:
B1C1016D-1494-4E9B-BD18-23480499A084.jpeg
:moustache:

Interesting... i got knocked off by pincrusher in a different league this week which meant that i lost my 8th spot to SavDog23 by 0.1%!

Knock em both off for me! :thumbsu: :p
Lel, Is that the 'Bigfooty Flogs' league? Cause I was 10th at the start of this round, somehow beat first place who was coming off a 2600+, by 80 points which squeezed me into 8th spot haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,404 and lost all of my 4 main cash leagues. Yet somehow I only dropped 9 ranking spots to sit 1,452nd overall.

As a result I blew a double chance Top 4 finish shifting from 3rd to 7th, and 2nd to 6th as a result in two leagues. In the other I went from 1st to 3rd.

How ferkin swell is that?

My supposed premo POD in Selwood can go and eat the biggest bag of dix available. Prime suspect and downfall of my SC weekend.

giphy.gif

With the first week of SC finals starting this week, I have to get rid of Ed Bitchards (see what I did there) after 46, 31 and 24 in his last 3 games.

Only have 1 trade left (yes I will be joining the No Trades Club it’s a huge honour) and $80K salary.

From the options I have with the money I have, I think I’ll be bringing in Ryan Clarke ($347K) from North. His last two games I assume he’s had a different role scoring 102 and 106, and North have a pretty good draw for the rest of the season. Either way a 60-70+ from Clarke over a 20-30 from Richards could be the difference between a SC win or loss.

Two great finals matches this week ....... pincrusher (tragics) & SavDog23 (BF div 13)

Best of luck (not) ;)
Well ive been in red hot form since I ran out of trades in RD 15 :moustache:.
Was ranked 13th in BF Div 13 in RD 15, since then, came storming home to 7th and played against 8th this week. If I had lost I would have missed the top 8 and finished 10th.
However I won and finished 6th, now versing you at 7th in finals haha.

**** campaigner campaigner mother ****en piece of s**t ****en nafan loving mother ******* campaigner pies collywobbles mother ******.

s**t campaigner GET ****** PUPPIES
8956D2A5-B502-46E2-AE46-F0A0142D66FD.gif

Well ive been in red hot form since I ran out of trades in RD 15 :moustache:.
Was ranked 13th in BF Div 13 in RD 15, since then, came storming home to 7th and played against 8th this week. If I had lost I would have missed the top 8 and finished 10th.
However I won and finished 6th, now versing you at 7th in finals haha.
:p you're on the left

source.gif

For those who have trades left (how?) and want a POD heading into the finals, it’s time to bring the GOAT in.

178B9B70-D3E0-43C0-900E-42A0D82962B7.jpeg

GAJ has been building up the last 3 weeks. He’s going to dominate the Tigers and score 160+ this weekend to show everyone why he will always be the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back