Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
De Goey out for two might hurt some...

If Ryder doesnt get up my loophole Captain Willie Frampton might get a gig just after the thursday games finish :D

De Goey out for two might hurt some...

If Ryder doesnt get up my loophole Captain Willie Frampton might get a gig just after the thursday games finish :D
Frampton getting a gig would be a godsend for my Supercoach depth as I'm out of trades there blowing my last one on Sicily to Lloyd. Think I heard Hayes is out too for Ports reserves, so Frampton is the only reserve option for them I think outside of their pinch hit types in Westhoff and Dixon if Ryder is still sore. Easy kill in the Dogs this week, so if you're ever gunna debut him, might as well do it this week against rubbish opposition and mediocre rucks in Boyd and Roughead.

Ruck coverage would be much appreciated FWIW though.

Woo!

Who to field out of Gray and Walters? I’m thinking Walters given Ryder is back and likely to push Gray back Fwd (correct me if I’m wrong).
Why would Ryder returning push Gray forward when Westhoff and Dixon are in the team too?

Makes more sense to have a marking target in Gray forward when Ryder is out as Westhoff/Dixon would be rucking.

Can't decide which mid to bench this week, I have got it wrong every time so far. Thinking Rocky or Zorko this week? :think: go you pups Bandicoot Slippers TheRednWhite halp plz

View attachment 533474
I would say bench the one that is least likely to hurt you (with a big score). So this means you should probably field Zorko and Beams, don’t think the cats need to tag either but they might...just have to back them in. So it’s probably out of Hepp/Neale/Rocky to bench. I would probably bench Neale out of that lot. Neale has been consistent but has shown hardly any ceiling all year and his record against the hawks is not that good (his worst team to score against). I can’t see Neale hurting you if you bench him. Rocky should be good against the dogs and Heppell will have no attention on him against swans. So Neale’s poor record against hawks and low hurt factor would make me bench him

I would say bench the one that is least likely to hurt you (with a big score). So this means you should probably field Zorko and Beams, don’t think the cats need to tag either but they might...just have to back them in. So it’s probably out of Hepp/Neale/Rocky to bench. I would probably bench Neale out of that lot. Neale has been consistent but has shown hardly any ceiling all year and his record against the hawks is not that good (his worst team to score against). I can’t see Neale hurting you if you bench him. Rocky should be good against the dogs and Heppell will have no attention on him against swans. So Neale’s poor record against hawks and low hurt factor would make me bench him

Good call. Neale has struggled against hawks recently and will like cop attention from shiels especially with Howe out. Also no fyfe, stop Neale and dockers midfield is in trouble.

Thanks guys. I had not even considered benching Neale until your insight, TRW. Neale goes to the bench this week.

Big night tonight.
Zerrett, devon, Heeney, llllllooooooyd and spuddy. Would love 500 but won’t happen.
Zerrett will cop Hewett tag
Heeney and Lloyd will be 60 at 1/2 time and end up on 80
Don’t get me started on spuddy

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Spuddy should be good for you tonight. Has an insane goal kicking record against essendon. We lose this, our season is done. Buddy will be back to his best, hopefully!

Spuddy should be good for you tonight. Has an insane goal kicking record against essendon. We lose this, our season is done. Buddy will be back to his best, hopefully!

Bombers season on the line as well. Bombers win tonight, next week is MASSIVE. On Saturday:
Bombers v hawks
Pies v swans
Crows v power

Friday night is cats v tigers as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch or Ahern on field?

Baguley playing defensive tag on Lloyd as well. This game going to be a disaster .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Was wondering why Lloyd wasn't touching the ball...Why the hell would they tag Lloyd ffs. He only does chip kicks backwards and sideways, such a bizarre move from essendon. At least Zach is doing really well with his tag.

Hurley locking down on Buddy and my eliminator has both as uniques! Don't mind this but wouldn't mind if Buddy did something because we will lose if he plays this bad for the rest of the game

Longmire horrendous. Needs to change things up. Play buddy up ground and get him in the game. Have guys like Heeney, Parker, heyward that can play forward. Just dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back