Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers for spitting out your worst score of the year on debut Danger. Woeful

Much better game. Slightly numbs the pain of buddy. Danger and Stef Martin with no Grundy. Simpson- time to pull your finger out tonight!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nearly everyone has Simpson Brad, he alone won't improve your score, whatever PODs you have will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seedsman done.

He's just absolutely screwed me. Now he's going to drop too much to be able to trade up. Ffs..

I hate you.

Go away cripps!!! Why does he not have anyone near him!!! He’s carltons only player get ball just follows him everywhere

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cripps is gonna send me out of the eliminator if he isn't tagged soon. Opponent had Hurley and Buddy and now he might beat me ffs. His uniques in Mrouch, Gibbs and Cripps are all firing and Crouch/Cripps is on track for 150. Unbelievable turnaround and it all started with me having Stef and him having Grundy.

Cripps is gonna send me out of the eliminator if he isn't tagged soon. Opponent had Hurley and Buddy and now he might beat me ffs. His uniques in Mrouch, Gibbs and Cripps are all firing and Crouch/Cripps is on track for 150. Unbelievable turnaround and it all started with me having Stef and him having Grundy.

It’s ridiculous....Grundy 45 at 1/2 time. Ends up 147. Cripps was 22 and 29 minute of first quarter, will end up 150.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back