Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale having a Sam Mitchell/Matt Crouch type of game

31 possies for 89 so far :rolleyes::drunk:
107 from 37 in the end

Titchell gets 160 from 42, discounting his 2 goals it'd be 148, still miles ahead

Neale would be a decent M8 based on consistency, but he wasn't supposed to be for me...Should be scoring 120-130s from that amount of ball

2353 for me wish i didnt put Crisp on the bench for COR now lol

Basically a repeat of last week again aside from the Howe concussion killer

2254, only the 8 tons and Titchell inflating the tally again

13 scores between 67-99 really really annoying. 7 between 67-90, 6 between 94-99

Midfield was better this week with a lowest score of 97 from Parker there, but nothing mega there to help me out aside from Titchell who everyone should have.

Rucks, forwards and defenders aside from Yeo and Simpson are the ones who really brought me down, particularly the forwards and Stef (Grundy outscoring him by 70 odd this week just a nail in the coffin)

Gonna love playing AFL Fantasy next year as a side game and luxury trade my way out of trouble...

Basically a repeat of last week again aside from the Howe concussion killer

2254, only the 8 tons and Titchell inflating the tally again

13 scores between 67-99 really really annoying. 7 between 67-90, 6 between 94-99

Midfield was better this week with a lowest score of 97 from Parker there, but nothing mega there to help me out aside from Titchell who everyone should have.

Rucks, forwards and defenders aside from Yeo and Simpson are the ones who really brought me down, particularly the forwards and Stef (Grundy outscoring him by 70 odd this week just a nail in the coffin)

Gonna love playing AFL Fantasy next year as a side game and luxury trade my way out of trouble...
Afl fantasy is so much fun this time of the year, basically just luxury trades. It is so nice owning Grundy in that format while I’m stuck watching Stef go 30-40 pts less than Grundy every week in RDT. Switch premos every week can backfire but it’s better than having your hands tied behind your back. In fantasy, I’ll probably trade Zorko out this week to someone who can go 120+. In RDT, I’m stuck with Zorko going into hibernation after 50 pt quarters and not even getting 110.

2271 hahahahahah what a joke. 5 x 100s. Buddy, danger, Stef, mclean whilst everyone seemed to have none of them. Dumb game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I highly encourage you to play afl fantasy next year. You could vent off so much steam in that format and rage trade every week

Afl fantasy is so much fun this time of the year, basically just luxury trades. It is so nice owning Grundy in that format while I’m stuck watching Stef go 30-40 pts less than Grundy every week in RDT. Switch premos every week can backfire but it’s better than having your hands tied behind your back. In fantasy, I’ll probably trade Zorko out this week to someone who can go 120+. In RDT, I’m stuck with Zorko going into hibernation after 50 pt quarters and not even getting 110.
Please trade him out :p

Might be the kick up the backside he needs :p

I remember in 2013 when they started the AFL Fantasy rebrand I traded out Jordan Lewis in the final week to someone as he'd been really stinking it up. Comes out and scores 120... flog...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2,179 / Titch / 39 (-19)

Ouch. Savage, Crisp, S.Martin, Hogan, Buddy. Whole lotta 80-95s too, especially from premium mids.

Adding on to this

Between the first round after the byes til say the first week of DT Finals or just beforehand, there always seems to be monster high scoring rounds where everyone goes 2400-2500 a few weeks in a row

But approaching DT finals it really seems to dip off 100-200 points. Injuries and stuff don't play a part until R20-23 imo as we run out of trades normally in this period, but the last 2 weeks where I've still had trades have been gash for me considering the 2-3 weeks before that were decent aside from Heeney concussion.

Surely some luck goes my way and a Zorko, Gibbs, Hogan, Howe, Stef etc can be the difference sometime in the last month.

IMG_20180729_202839.png

Could have been worse I guess

Par might have only been about 2300 or just over that (what I would've gotten had Howe played the game out)

Now to retain a top 1000 rank, would be nice getting close to my last bad year of 618th in 2015, but I'd need to see a major form swing from my midfield and forward divisions plus Stef outscoring Grundy in DT Finals if that is the case.

Finished 18th ovrraov this week with 2474 . Only poor scores for the week were Laird, McLean and Hogan . I am not concerned with the first two but I don't know what to do with HogsH .
Now moved to 82 overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back