Round 19 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 50 in junk time, watch him recover in the last qtr to send me out. Heeney going 120 too and Zerrett tagged. Only good thing about today is Guthrie on bench

When are you going to learn that my players don’t ever have 60+ point second halves..if I have a player you don’t have you know you’re safe...heeney 50 at 1/2 time, somehow has less than 30 point second half...it’s just incredible

Looks like taking setters 89 over Heeney may lose me some points again. But better to bank 90 than trust heeney

When are you going to learn that my players don’t ever have 60+ point second halves..if I have a player you don’t have you know you’re safe...heeney 50 at 1/2 time, somehow has less than 30 point second half...it’s just incredible
Well? What do you want to say now? Heeney 30 point second half? Yeah another great call. You are so kissed, just embrace it for once.

Such a shame...he is an absolute hack. Benched him this week for Duurs an wont look back for the rest of the year. Will stay at d7 now, that is if he doesn’t get traded out
Well played. I could afford Guthrie to Whitfield last week but thought if Greene can turn his s**t around, then perhaps Guthrie can.

2,261. Fielding Logue over Answerth one of my worst decisions of the year - costing me over 50 points

2280, another score ruined on a Sunday. Last minute switch of captain from Crae to Dunks is classic me. Only good thing was guthrie on the bench and fielded Duurs, and I owe that move to Agechamp.
Sicily horrific.
Zerrett on debut, why wouldn’t he not ton against GC? 20 minutes of that third qtr he did nothing. Then you have guys like Duncan who can some how score 105 without doing anything in an entire half!
One of Sicily/Guthrie/Duurs has to be my D6, one has to be D7 and one has to **** off and become Whit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2280, another score ruined on a Sunday. Last minute switch of captain from Crae to Dunks is classic me. Only good thing was guthrie on the bench and fielded Duurs, and I owe that move to Agechamp.
Sicily horrific.
Zerrett on debut, why wouldn’t he not ton against GC? 20 minutes of that third qtr he did nothing. Then you have guys like Duncan who can some how score 105 without doing anything in an entire half!
One of Sicily/Guthrie/Duurs has to be my D6, one has to be D7 and one has to **** off and become Whit.
Sicily is horrible. He'd be my first to go

How far off from top spot are you now? Need to get rid of Guthrie, hope you have enough trades
Most likely need to hold him. Up to 5th overall, though.

I seriously can’t take a trick. I switched C from Crae to Dunks 2 min before the game. Had Crae C all week before that. Just amazing really
Did exactly the same. My cash league opponents both had Dunks as C and I thought I had them covered elsewhere. In my main cash, it meant that Heeney had to score no more than 89. He kicks two goals in last quarter to finish on 105. Cost me the match and a place in the finals. :mad: :(.
I had the second highest % in the league yet finished 9th.

Well played. I could afford Guthrie to Whitfield last week but thought if Greene can turn his s**t around, then perhaps Guthrie can.

Greene and Guthrie are poles apart as far as fantasy relevant players though. Greene has always been a little piglet when played in midfield, Guthrie just doesn't have the fantasy pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back