Preview Round 19: Essendon vs Greater Western Sydney, Carrara, Sunday 25/07/2021 @ 6:10 PM

Whomst dost thouest thinketh will have a higher score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team selection video is like 70% talking about Shiel being back and how good it is having him and Zaka as experienced guys back in the squad… 🤔

coastalpipeline

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

I've got my tickets. It will be nice to see Shiel play, it will be the last time I see Zaharakis warming the pine 👍.
Draper won't take any s**t from old fart Mummy!
download.gif

crackers65

Team Captain
Jun 30, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I think we have to start embracing life post Frang, or at least the possibility of it.
Agree. A #6 pick with 40 odd games in 6 years is a list clogger to me. He teases us
with some reasonable games then gets injured or other issues. Moving back to Adelaide would probably be better for everyone. A second round pick would be a bonus for him.

All right then, he’s a south Australian. He moved to Adelaide for school and played footy for west Adelaide. His family support is a lot closer to Adelaide than Melbourne.
It’s in his best interest to go home.
Hmm. I think his family, who disagree with that FWIW, know better than you as to what's in his best interest

Shiel seems to be definitely in (🤔). Gleeson and Bryan weren't in last week and are almost definitely not being brought in this week.

Ham played forward last week instead of bringing someone in for Jones, and Durham played on the wing in place of Ham.

We could see both Waterman and Zaharakis in now that Zaka is fit (to replace Jones properly), and Ham back to the squishy wing/flanker/sub role.

Waterman vs Zaharakis vs Ham have two forward spots between them.

Ham vs Durham vs Guelfi vs Cutler have two wing spots between them.

Sub vest goes to one of Zaharakis, Ham, Guelfi, Cutler and Durham.

Shiel seems to be definitely in (🤔). Gleeson and Bryan weren't in last week and are almost definitely not being brought in this week.

Ham played forward last week instead of bringing someone in for Jones, and Durham played on the wing in place of Ham.

We could see both Waterman and Zaharakis in now that Zaka is fit (to replace Jones properly), and Ham back to the squishy wing/flanker/sub role.

Waterman vs Zaharakis vs Ham have two forward spots between them.

Ham vs Durham vs Guelfi vs Cutler have two wing spots between them.

Sub vest goes to one of Zaharakis, Ham, Guelfi, Cutler and Durham.
Zaka, Gleeson and Bryan have all been named in the VFL. They aren't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back