Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
200.gif

Things to do during lockup, to stop yourself going crazy .....Fantasy ? .....well maybe that'll simply hasten up your decent into madness

083539d1e013d099507d501e58e10706.gif

Talking of madness, those late outs were a real bummer .....particularly if you were still carrying Neale, and Whitfield on your bench's ......head up, don't think you were Robinson Caruso

Everythings travelling well, you've nailed your (C) selections ....your players are playing for their Coach .....and then the Fantasy Gods decide to have a little fun, as if things are travelling too well
"lets throw a granade in the GWS / SYD game ......and watch those little ****ers panic and melt ....should be hilarious

Well I hope you enjoyed yourself .....I for one will not be making any more human sacrifices to the Fantasy Gods .....you can starve for all I care

Now in Round 19, all these injury queries .....Neale (shoulder), Whitfield (turkey slapped with a feather), Dusty (RIP) , Cripps (bruised), Marshall, Mills, Dunkley, Greene (Covid) ....and of course the infamouse Jelly, that walking medical drama Queen
If you trust the medico's at GWS .....I have a bridge to sell ya

1626913608744.png

New recruit Sir Oliver Wines is helicoptered into my side ......supposed to be playing at home, but committed now
COLL experimenting and bringing all their fit & able Rookies into the side ......but still no Macrae ?????

Great for us Coach's using devine rods, looking for Rookies

De Goey has 3 weeks in the midfield racking up useless possessions for us grateful owners .....so the media criticize him .....knock him for lazily playing FWD and then knock him for playing MID, which is what they demanded .....you simply can't win
But great that the interim coach has committed to a midfield role for JDG :whitecheck:

Now the elephant in the room .....Grundy ....I mean WTF was that 2nd half !
We know Grunds hates lockdowns, so it'll be interesting to see how he responds ...

1626914013808.png

If you don't have your (VC) on Walsh ....you're simply playing the game wrong ....but if you don't have Walsh at all 🤣

The Ziegull has been a beacon of consistency as a faux-forward premo this season and should feast well against a Carlton side who have been very inaccurate in recent times. As much sh*t as we give him though for his new home, it’s his right-hand man in Hall who is being anointed into the Gulling Hall of Fame this week after managing to rack up 31 possessions against the Bombers without a single one of them being contested.

Love that Coach's didn't bring in Hall because of his high propensity to injure himself .....but it's the players that have never had injury problems that are falling, whilst Hally stands tall and defiant for his owners

1626914451483.png

6 weeks ago this would have been a non event ....BRIS by how much ....but the Suns have found an edge, with Touk Touk proving to be the surprise packet of Fantasy this year .....he's in the Walsh mode of gut running, but with a tackling edge superior to Walshy

Sharp ...I mean FFS who could see this coming .....all these mid rookies and here's me with the "house full" sign up on my midfield :cryv1: ....he's rocketed to $400K in no-time, congrats to all the owners

BRIS have such a great run home ..... Lyons, Neale, Luggage, and Rich hopefully standup this week ....I have Lyons over Neale, so you know who I'll be barracking for

1626914914796.png

Game of the round .....the "canned Crowd noise" will go wild at this match .....and so many of our Fantasy players will be involved .....except Dunkley of course

I remember a time that we didn't have to think about our (C) choices ......just choose Gawn or Grundy ....but Gawn is now just a good Fantasy player, not the GOD he once was ......simply not taking the marks he once was

Who to trust for the (C) in this match .....Bont (supposedly playing sore) .....Macrae , Piggy, or Petracca ???
For me, too many good players stealing points .....so I'll give this game a miss

Averages say Petracca will go big this week ....and Macrae usually rises to the occasion of big games

1626915313929.png

Will Big Darcy play ?? .....logic says no, but logic usually is proven wrong in the AFL .....how such a big man can play with a suspect knee is beyond me ......but lets trust the medical advice 🤣
Next year though .....Darcy will be challenging the big boys for Ruck supremecy

gawn-vs-darcy-final-gif.1183434

Sean Darcy challenging Max Gawn for the title of SP ruck going forward

Which Brayshaw turns up this week ...the potato or sweet wine ?

#%$##^&&%$$@#)))& .....Mills, god I hated this news ...2 weeks out of my side, how many points it costs me
I'll just keep saying to myself others are worse off than me .....that always makes me feel better

Please Mr Longmire, keep Heeney up on a wing .....looked magnificent there in the 2nd half last week
Seagull Lloyd getting back to his seagul best ....always seems to come home strongly in each season

1626915887651.png

The Kings are dead ....GEEL with their last and best chance of a flag ....GEEL aren't going to let this one slip
Danger to have a big game .....Hawkins to kick 4-5 goals

Hard not seeing the two QB's in Stewart and Short not having high scoring games ......Houli out has certainly helped Short
1626916120469.png

Jelly to be a late out ......Zerrett a great (C) option

But the big & sad news for Stringer owners ...a newly inked Contract ...you just know what type of stinker score he'll pump out.
Likewise Whitfield, who I expect to play .....first game back from concussion, this wet lettuce leaf will put in an average performance .....his price dropping like a rock

Really liked Durhams game last week ....hoping he can go onwards and upwards and kick a few goals

Carnage ....Carnage .... a season defining round, so many decisions to be made .....who to hold, who to trade ....late outs ....still changes could occur between now and each game

Will the Bell Toll for your side this week ? .....lets hope you have a great round

WW Head Bopping.gif

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
200.gif

Things to do during lockup, to stop yourself going crazy .....Fantasy ? .....well maybe that'll simply hasten up your decent into madness

083539d1e013d099507d501e58e10706.gif

Talking of madness, those late outs were a real bummer .....particularly if you were still carrying Neale, and Whitfield on your bench's ......head up, don't think you were Robinson Caruso

Everythings travelling well, you've nailed your (C) selections ....your players are playing for their Coach .....and then the Fantasy Gods decide to have a little fun, as if things are travelling too well
"lets throw a granade in the GWS / SYD game ......and watch those little ****ers panic and melt ....should be hilarious

Well I hope you enjoyed yourself .....I for one will not be making any more human sacrifices to the Fantasy Gods .....you can starve for all I care

Now in Round 19, all these injury queries .....Neale (shoulder), Whitfield (turkey slapped with a feather), Dusty (RIP) , Cripps (bruised), Marshall, Mills, Dunkley, Greene (Covid) ....and of course the infamouse Jelly, that walking medical drama Queen
If you trust the medico's at GWS .....I have a bridge to sell ya

View attachment 1183513

New recruit Sir Oliver Wines is helicoptered into my side ......supposed to be playing at home, but committed now
COLL experimenting and bringing all their fit & able Rookies into the side ......but still no Macrae ?????

Great for us Coach's using devine rods, looking for Rookies

De Goey has 3 weeks in the midfield racking up useless possessions for us grateful owners .....so the media criticize him .....knock him for lazily playing FWD and then knock him for playing MID, which is what they demanded .....you simply can't win
But great that the interim coach has committed to a midfield role for JDG :whitecheck:

Now the elephant in the room .....Grundy ....I mean WTF was that 2nd half !
We know Grunds hates lockdowns, so it'll be interesting to see how he responds ...

View attachment 1183515

If you don't have your (VC) on Walsh ....you're simply playing the game wrong ....but if you don't have Walsh at all 🤣

The Ziegull has been a beacon of consistency as a faux-forward premo this season and should feast well against a Carlton side who have been very inaccurate in recent times. As much sh*t as we give him though for his new home, it’s his right-hand man in Hall who is being anointed into the Gulling Hall of Fame this week after managing to rack up 31 possessions against the Bombers without a single one of them being contested.

Love that Coach's didn't bring in Hall because of his high propensity to injure himself .....but it's the players that have never had injury problems that are falling, whilst Hally stands tall and defiant for his owners

View attachment 1183519

6 weeks ago this would have been a non event ....BRIS by how much ....but the Suns have found an edge, with Touk Touk proving to be the surprise packet of Fantasy this year .....he's in the Walsh mode of gut running, but with a tackling edge superior to Walshy

Sharp ...I mean FFS who could see this coming .....all these mid rookies and here's me with the "house full" sign up on my midfield :cryv1: ....he's rocketed to $400K in no-time, congrats to all the owners

BRIS have such a great run home ..... Lyons, Neale, Luggage, and Rich hopefully standup this week ....I have Lyons over Neale, so you know who I'll be barracking for

View attachment 1183524

Game of the round .....the "canned Crowd noise" will go wild at this match .....and so many of our Fantasy players will be involved .....except Dunkley of course

I remember a time that we didn't have to think about our (C) choices ......just choose Gawn or Grundy ....but Gawn is now just a good Fantasy player, not the GOD he once was ......simply not taking the marks he once was

Who to trust for the (C) in this match .....Bont (supposedly playing sore) .....Macrae , Piggy, or Petracca ???
For me, too many good players stealing points .....so I'll give this game a miss

Averages say Petracca will go big this week ....and Macrae usually rises to the occasion of big games

View attachment 1183529

Will Big Darcy play ?? .....logic says no, but logic usually is proven wrong in the AFL .....how such a big man can play with a suspect knee is beyond me ......but lets trust the medical advice 🤣
Next year though .....Darcy will be challenging the big boys for Ruck supremecy

gawn-vs-darcy-final-gif.1183434

Sean Darcy challenging Max Gawn for the title of SP ruck going forward

Which Brayshaw turns up this week ...the potato or sweet wine ?

#%$##^&&%$$@#)))& .....Mills, god I hated this news ...2 weeks out of my side, how many points it costs me
I'll just keep saying to myself others are worse off than me .....that always makes me feel better

Please Mr Longmire, keep Heeney up on a wing .....looked magnificent there in the 2nd half last week
Seagull Lloyd getting back to his seagul best ....always seems to come home strongly in each season

View attachment 1183535

The Kings are dead ....GEEL with their last and best chance of a flag ....GEEL aren't going to let this one slip
Danger to have a big game .....Hawkins to kick 4-5 goals

Hard not seeing the two QB's in Stewart and Short not having high scoring games ......Houli out has certainly helped Short
View attachment 1183538

Jelly to be a late out ......Zerrett a great (C) option

But the big & sad news for Stringer owners ...a newly inked Contract ...you just know what type of stinker score he'll pump out.
Likewise Whitfield, who I expect to play .....first game back from concussion, this wet lettuce leaf will put in an average performance .....his price dropping like a rock

Really liked Durhams game last week ....hoping he can go onwards and upwards and kick a few goals

Carnage ....Carnage .... a season defining round, so many decisions to be made .....who to hold, who to trade ....late outs ....still changes could occur between now and each game

Will the Bell Toll for your side this week ? .....lets hope you have a great round

View attachment 1183472

Ok now i am in the mood to watch Party time excellent

Harfer

Debutant
Jul 16, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sticking the VC on Wines for a BIG night!!!

Obv I'm hoping for the Pies to get a win - but I want Ollie to rip us a new one and go 150+!

Running with Wines (VC), Grundy, De Goey, Pendles & Houston (Ginnivan, FinMac on the bench) tonight! So weekend will be shot after tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back