Game Day Round 19 Fantasy Discussion ...For Whom the Bell Tolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bloody brave ruck division lol. As much as Gawndy have fluctuated this year, having them as a set and forget has made my life that much easier. That being said, it was a big chunk of the budget.
Yeah, just thought I'd give it a go, hindsight tells me that when Danger or Gaff were traded out, they should have gone to Gawn at least. Ended up trading Dunkley > Darcy I think, bit late though

Yeah still a chance mate, but I’ve sort of stuffed my team looking for cheap premo’s and midpricers rather than paying up for Steele, Touk and Wines etc
did the same thing but I was further back than you were. Stormed out of the byes full of hope and inside top 300, but then got those dud midpricers Haynes and Houston which halted the momentum. You're still a genuine chance for a hat though. I drifted out to 550 odd due to those midpricers but now back to 489, too far back now

Does anyone have a side that is your fantasy barometer?

For example, it might be the Bombers if you have Parish and Zerrett. For me it’s the Pies, I’ve ended up with heaps of them - Crisp, Grundy, De Goey, Sidebottom and Pendles. If the Pies have a shocking week, I’m usually going pretty average.

Does anyone have a side that is your fantasy barometer?

For example, it might be the Bombers if you have Parish and Zerrett. For me it’s the Pies, I’ve ended up with heaps of them - Crisp, Grundy, De Goey, Sidebottom and Pendles. If the Pies have a shocking week, I’m usually going pretty average.
I've had it in the back of my mind to not go too heavy on any particular team.

So I have (had) Jelly Taranto Haynes and Greene this week, back to 3 now

2153 which was just barely enough to stay inside the top 3k (2962th).

I certainly can't complain about a drop of 50 odd places when I fielded two rookies, Garcia (45) and Bramble (81), had Crouch (53), Merrett (64), Taranto (67) and finally doubled up on Walsh's 72 with the big C.

2023 in the end - disastrous final game of the round, kickstarted by the Pendles injury on Friday night to signify the kind of round we were going to have. Doubling down on rooks did prevent me from trading in Walsh, which I count as a bullet dodged for this round after his score.

Doesn't make it any easier for next week with trades though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back