Review Round 19 - Gold Coast vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Touk is playing much better now. We're certainly in this but form says we'll slowly fall away.
Some of his kicking has still been very poor though. Missing guys by five meters from non-pressured kicks. If he hit his kicks he'd be a legitimate A-Grader.

Some of his kicking has still been very poor though. Missing guys by five meters from non-pressured kicks. If he hit his kicks he'd be a legitimate A-Grader.
Yeah it's frustrating because he get's in the right spots and mostly doesn't lose his feet it's just when he's kicking it's off. Heron has probably kicked worse though. That kick to Wright was very poor.

He’s marking the ball better than I’ve ever seen him do. One clunk grabs whereas he used to fumble / double grab.
Missing that explosive first 3 or 4 steps he had early days but his a much more well rounded player. Never forget his chase down tackle on Boomer Harvey circa 2014. One of the best efforts I’ve seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the players are less nervous than I am currently because i'm laying bricks right now.

We really need this one, Just need to grab this one by the throat.

Missing that explosive first 3 or 4 steps he had early days but his a much more well rounded player. Never forget his chase down tackle on Boomer Harvey circa 2014. One of the best efforts I’ve seen
I vividly remember being at Docklands for that one, Shame there isn't any footage of it on YT because it was an iconic chasedown ala Happy Gilmore.

Hopefully the players are less nervous than I am currently because i'm laying bricks right now.

We really need this one, Just need to grab this one by the throat.

I vividly remember being at Docklands for that one, Shame there isn't any footage of it on YT because it was an iconic chasedown ala Happy Gilmore.
In the match highlights for that match you can see the tackle. I'll try find it later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back