Review Round 19 - Gold Coast vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m so bloody proud of this team, the lowest team on talent by far. But just kept coming. The wooden spoon is safely ours. But it’s not all doom and gloom
Well it will be we continue to suffer mass injuries every season and field a half-strength team every week but I get what you’re saying ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee, what a game, and what a breakout for King! Fantastic effort by your mob today, unlucky to lose. At least it helps your priority pick case, every cloud has a silver lining.
Replace a Dawson, Heron, Joyce and Ellis with a Bowes, Ainsworth, Rowell and Anderson, and we win that game comfortably IMO.

Didn't see the game- at work
Did another fat midfielder wipe us after half time?
Stringer maybe?
He was next in line to get his name on the cup after Reimers I guess
I might live long enough to see us close down one of those types of players
-but probably not

Unfortunate loss there, just a few poor decisions in the last couple of minutes and missed calls like the bombers throw over the head on the wing. Impressive effort to stay in it right up until the last minute, great game by King too, really hope he re-signs long term. With a few of your injured payers back next year there's some serious improvement to come.

Side note: that was the loudest and most vocal our fans have been in years! I could hear the Gold Coast chant ringing around Metricon Stadium. Well done to those who contributed to getting behind the boys!

Could hear and see all majority bombers fans on the TV and from the commentators remarks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back