Review Round 19 - GWS Giants vs Essendon Bombers, Sunday August 9th, 3.20pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is more Collingwood nuffies suggesting this rather than anyone from here.
Yes, plenty of the toothless ones trying this one on. However, there have been some of us Giants suggesting a look at bolstering our ruck stocks, including looking at Witts. I have no problem with that, just expressing my view. I have seen enough in the last few weeks to ease any concerns about whether our young rucks will develop sufficiently to AFL level.

I was the first one to have a crack at Lobb after the North game. How wrong I was. With another 10kgs on him he could be a super ruckman for us. He runs a 15 beep and has decent speed, takes contested grabs and is a good kick.

I was the first one to have a crack at Lobb after the North game. How wrong I was. With another 10kgs on him he could be a super ruckman for us. He runs a 15 beep and has decent speed, takes contested grabs and is a good kick.
That's the thing tho.... He is 25 isn't he? He is also on the fat diet (asked him the other week at a function) and is struggling to put on weight. So it may b a case of what we see is what we get with him as he can't put on that extra 10kg

That's the thing tho.... He is 25 isn't he? He is also on the fat diet (asked him the other week at a function) and is struggling to put on weight. So it may b a case of what we see is what we get with him as he can't put on that extra 10kg
The fat diet?

I'll put him on my "fat diet" he'll be a tubby bastard in no time.

They had Arabic drummers for multicultural round. I reckon we should have them every round.
How good were they! Would be awesome to have them every week.

The cardboard clappers they were giving out were a winner as well - the beat comes from all over the ground, not just a flagpole being banged into the floor in the cheer squad bay. That's got to happen every week.

Sensational atmosphere. May have been just over 10k, but sounded a hell of a lot louder.

How good were they! Would be awesome to have them every week.

The cardboard clappers they were giving out were a winner as well - the beat comes from all over the ground, not just a flagpole being banged into the floor in the cheer squad bay. That's got to happen every week.

Couldn't hear you as loudly last night!

But the clappers were much better than the inflatable ones.

I'm sure I heard cowbells in the crowd too.... especially when the opposition was kicking for goal.

Absolutely hilarious! Helped to drown out the noise of the grumpy old guy sitting near me, who was constantly whinging about our teams performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back