Game Day Round 19, GWS Giants vs Richmond, Sat 30th July, 1.45pm, Star Track Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Well with the teams announced Iguess it's time to focus on this game. Frankly I'm still on a high from last week.
I hope we lock finals ASAP and can then look to top 4. Cogs has a big job this week on Martin, I'm assuming he will have a large part of that task. He's got broad shoulders though and we should be fine.
What ever happened to Jacob Townsend BTW seems to have become a deep depth player for Richmond. I get us trading him but expected him to do better.
I hope the guys get a dry track, sunshine ( from what I remember of Canbeŕra cold is inevitable) and a chance to show their skills.

Suck it up sookie
Now I get it. I had to think. I wont be at the game reduced to TV. I was at AO last Sunday and that was bloody cold ( not my choice of adjective but BF rules) and wet. Was pretty dry except occasionally with wind gusts and leaving the ground so can't complain really. Feelin no pain with the result though.

I got given a leave pass to head to Canberra for the game with the caveat that I took our daughter and my wife had given birth before tomorrow. That looks increasingly unlikely, so TV it is.

I got given a leave pass to head to Canberra for the game with the caveat that I took our daughter and my wife had given birth before tomorrow. That looks increasingly unlikely, so TV it is.

The kidlet is way more important than the footy game.

Good luck to your wife and new kid :)

First time at Manuka.Really looking forward to it although Ive heard it's not the best spectators ground.Any comparisons to suburban NRL or old suburban VFL/AFl grounds?

First time at Manuka.Really looking forward to it although Ive heard it's not the best spectators ground.Any comparisons to suburban NRL or old suburban VFL/AFl grounds?
The ground itself is fine, the seating is old but nothing wrong with the spectator experience however the facilities remind me of Moorabbin.

I'm thinkin Devon due for a big one. Nathan Wilson as well with better conditions and hopefully the confidence to take the man on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Wilson is back in. Wouldnt be a week at breakfast point without a defender out i guess :)

The boys will be fired up today with a sold out crowd again and richmond not a lot to play for

Giants by 51

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Our backline has to handle the gorillas if we want to win finals.
Vickery,Reewolt and Ivan the russian normally make our day horrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back