Preview Round 19 - GWS Giants vs St. Kilda, Saturday 28th July 2018, Spotless Stadium, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the crowd forecast for this game? I would have though 10-12000 depending on the weather but it would be good to top that with the Canberra game and then the derby it would be good to get close to the Tigers crowd

What is the crowd forecast for this game? I would have though 10-12000 depending on the weather but it would be good to top that with the Canberra game and then the derby it would be good to get close to the Tigers crowd
Hope for a few more Saturday with the guys going well No free tkt offerrs to members might mean the forecast us good?

Pretty confident with good weather Manuka will sell out around 13.5k . Most of it is uncovered unlike Spotless and bad weather forecasts hurt our last two games I think. Looking forward to the Crows game down there, should be a ripper game.

The derby with teams in contention 22-23k I'd think. It's my least preferred home game, including Canberra with the travel. The vacant areas in the members stand fill up with Swans fans who act they own the place. I'll be there though.

Massive danger game, I hope we pick our best team and dont think about resting anyone.
Yep

This corresponding fixture makes me shudder every year.

We are always supposed to beat the saints but then something usually goes wrong haha

Hope they are on the ball

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hope for a few more Saturday with the guys going well No free tkt offerrs to members might mean the forecast us good?

Pretty confident with good weather Manuka will sell out around 13.5k . Most of it is uncovered unlike Spotless and bad weather forecasts hurt our last two games I think. Looking forward to the Crows game down there, should be a ripper game.

The derby with teams in contention 22-23k I'd think. It's my least preferred home game, including Canberra with the travel. The vacant areas in the members stand fill up with Swans fans who act they own the place. I'll be there though.

For me, the fuller stadium trumps that concern, but I definitely long for the time when we are able to fill the stadium ourselves.

Pretty straight forward.
56a01e76a31fb9e4acc16cb4ea3ea9f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

GIANTS v St Kilda
Saturday, July 28 at 4:35pm
Spotless Stadium
FB: Heath Shaw, Phil Davis, Matt Buntine
HB: Brett Deledio, Adam Tomlinson, Nick Haynes
C: Lachie Whitfield, Dylan Shiel, Stephen Coniglio
HF: Sam Reid, Harry Himmelberg, Jacob Hopper
FF: Toby Greene, Rory Lobb, Tim Taranto
RR: Dawson Simpson, Josh Kelly, Callan Ward
Interchange: Zac Langdon, Brent Daniels, Adam Kennedy, Sam Taylor
In: Sam Taylor
Out: Lachlan Keeffe
Emergencies: Aiden Bonar, Isaac Cumming, Lachlan Keeffe, Daniel Lloyd

The team is missing a few but an important question is if TOJ can get back into the side?
He seemed to be flying at the start of the year but a few deficiencies emerged in his game and if he has fixed them up in the reserves? I don’t think he has set the world on fire in the reserves but may be due to team structure he has filled a few roles
Good that Buntine is still in the team and hopefully along with Kennedy they add a maturity to the team and although not stars they will play there role
Hopefully Daniels can kick a few goals this weekend although his spot is in danger from returning players along with Reid if they fail to perform Griffen and MDB are ready to come back in and I am still confident that Bonar will debut v Carlton next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GIANTS v St Kilda
Saturday, July 28 at 4:35pm
Spotless Stadium
FB: Heath Shaw, Phil Davis, Matt Buntine
HB: Brett Deledio, Adam Tomlinson, Nick Haynes
C: Lachie Whitfield, Dylan Shiel, Stephen Coniglio
HF: Sam Reid, Harry Himmelberg, Jacob Hopper
FF: Toby Greene, Rory Lobb, Tim Taranto
RR: Dawson Simpson, Josh Kelly, Callan Ward
Interchange: Zac Langdon, Brent Daniels, Adam Kennedy, Sam Taylor
In: Sam Taylor
Out: Lachlan Keeffe
Emergencies: Aiden Bonar, Isaac Cumming, Lachlan Keeffe, Daniel Lloyd

How good are the 2017 draftees going!

3 of them holding down regular spots. Shipley has debuted. Only Bonar hasn’t played yet.

Love Sam Taylor’s footy smarts.

How good are the 2017 draftees going!

3 of them holding down regular spots. Shipley has debuted. Only Bonar hasn’t played yet.

Love Sam Taylor’s footy smarts.

I don’t know if I’d describe Daniels as holding down a regular spot just yet - but yes, happy with the way they’re all tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back