Injury Round 19 Injury Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicholson out for 2-3 with a broken jaw, FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Jurrah still at 2 weeks but is over the injury and onto an intense conditioning program. You get the sense they were waiting for the court case to be done with.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/143070/default.aspx

Round 19 injury list
Clint Bartram (knee) - season
Jamie Bennell (knee) - season
Mitch Clark (foot) - season
Aaron Davey (foot) - season
Max Gawn (knee) - season
Rory Taggert (back) - indefinite

Mark Jamar (calf) - 2-3 weeks
Liam Jurrah (ankle) - 2 weeks
Daniel Nicholson (jaw) - 2-3 weeks

Ricky Petterd (hamstring) - test
Josh Tynan (concussion) - test
Jack Watts (ankle) - test

Lyndsay Thomas is such a piece of s**t player.

Sick of our players getting jaw smacks. Sylvia last year, Gysberts, Viney and now Nicho this year.

Lyndsay Thomas is such a piece of s**t player.

Sick of our players getting jaw smacks. Sylvia last year, Gysberts, Viney and now Nicho this year.

He's not a piece of s**t. I still think he could've avoided the contact, but he didn't intend to collect Nicho's head, they won't appeal and he will cop 2-3 weeks.

Disappointing for Nicho, he needs to string games together before year end to ensure his spot which is why he didn't come off after the hit. I really like the kid, good gut runner, very disappointed for him :(

Are we expecting Watts to come back this week? Has he been tested in each of the past few weeks as I don't recall saying it was a 3-4 week angle sprain when he first went out.

Very disapointed to see Nicho go down again, so many of our injuries seem to be impact injuries, must have had worse luck that most.

He's not a piece of s**t. I still think he could've avoided the contact, but he didn't intend to collect Nicho's head, they won't appeal and he will cop 2-3 weeks.

Disappointing for Nicho, he needs to string games together before year end to ensure his spot which is why he didn't come off after the hit. I really like the kid, good gut runner, very disappointed for him :(
laughable syl. Nicho will be upgraded for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back