Game Day Round 19 Matchday Discussion - Dedicated to teams not making league finals. Vale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1186983

Another poor week and I'm out of the top 50 for the first time in months. Madden (covering for Greene), Taranto (lol, Jelly, Stringer, May, Dale, Grundy, Bolton (lol) all sub-85, and still no Danger which has been the killer.

Now that the goal of finishing top 20 seems unlikely (though not impossible), I'm tempted to finally trade Taranto, purely for the pleasure it will bring me.
1627219997887.png

Weekly winner has Jack Martin. LOLOLOLOL.

This week was a flashback to every week of supercoach I've ever played....well apart from 6 weeks ago....of course.

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have you ever gone a few days without mentioning your round win…. Just out of curiosity lol

Continuing my nice little late season rally. Last 4 weeks have been really high quality - how long can it last :think:
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 11.42.41 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 11.38.15 pm.png

Also * you Shai Bolton. Peahearted flog :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2500 on the dot!

Jumped up 32 spots, into the top 200 now, sitting at 181st overall, my highest rank for the season :moustache:

Looking at my team, wondering how I'm in the top 200
giphy.gif

Sure can. His DT score is completely unrelated to his SC in any way. May as well compare and Apple to an Orange.

It's actually been a good consistent indicator for many years.

SC higher than DT is usually a high impact (score involvement, CP, etc), high DE% game. Lower or much lower discrepancy and you're entering clanger king territory (low DE%, turnovers).

Except when it comes to Taranto who's score is never ranked fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back