Round 19: Melbourne v Gold Coast, Sunday 1:10 PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Watts is a star
Disgraceful non HTB on Day in our 50 in the last couple of minutes, just ridiculous

Almost identical non-call 8 seconds later against Garlett in the same passage of play. Both horrid non-calls.

Almost identical non-call 8 seconds later against Garlett in the same passage of play. Both horrid non-calls.
Agreed, though the second never should've had a chance to happen, probably just making up for their sheer imcompetence.

Agreed, though the second never should've had a chance to happen, probably just making up for their sheer imcompetence.

If the second had been paid it would've been a riot at the G. Dees fans burning down the Southern Stand in pure frustration at their own team coupled with some ridiculously poor decisions.

Certainly wasn't pretty but bloody exciting. Watts was clutch with that set shot. I thought jack martin's game was superb. Endeavour, tackling and class stood out from what I saw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible terrible game, thank god for Jack Watts as none of our other players deserved to be on the winning team (Maybe Hunt actually)

Still take an undeserved win over a loss like last week though.

Watts is having a very good year but there isn't even a discussion until he puts together 2-3 years of this form. Maher is just a pleb.
He certainly is a pleb, but he's also playing to his audience isn't he? He's on a Melbourne radio station pumping up a Melbourne team. It is what it is I guess.

Seriously, that was actually quite a fun game to watch, so many errors but both teams were charging through the middle taking the game on, I liked it a lot. When you don't care who wins, and it doesn't have a realistic effect on your team's position you can enjoy the game a lot more.

It must be frustrating for you guys, have been really close a few times this year but just haven't closed it out or got your noses in front at the death.
Well considering we got done at home by 76 points to this mob, decent 74 point turn around. So we are at least trending in the right direction. This sort of loss will build the character and resolve of the club and the boys who played today, so we give ourselves every chance to win the next close one.

Tough against GWS next week, but just need to attack the contest and be competitive.

And with that loss we move up the ladder thanks to percentage :p

Well considering we got done at home by 76 points to this mob, decent 74 point turn around. So we are at least trending in the right direction. This sort of loss will build the character and resolve of the club and the boys who played today, so we give ourselves every chance to win the next close one.

Tough against GWS next week, but just need to attack the contest and be competitive.

And with that loss we move up the ladder thanks to percentage :p
Both teams moving up the ladder is about the least fitting result I can think of after having to watch the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back