Game Day Round 19 - Melbourne v North Melbourne, Saturday 29 July, 1:45pm, Blundstone Arena, Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
round 19.png

Broadcast Coverage

TV:
Fox Footy
Radio: Triple M, 3AW, ABC, ABC Grandstand

Ladder Implications

If Melbourne WIN:
A five-goal win will see Melbourne jump to 4th on the ladder. Less than that will see Melbourne jump to 5th. In the event that Melbourne jump to 4th, if Richmond, Sydney and Port Adelaide win, Melbourne falls to 7th, gaining a spot for losses by those teams.
If Melbourne LOSE: Melbourne stays in 7th. If Essendon wins, Melbourne drops to 8th. If West Coast wins by 100pts, Melbourne drops to 9th.

Video Streams

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via the AFL Live Official App or through AFL on Telstra TV

International viewers can get live video of games via WatchAFL Global Pass

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

Very, very nervous. At work all day, so can't watch the game. Radio it is until my nerves can't handle it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ah the radio it's frustrating because you can't see what's happening or about to happen. Last night I was listening to Hawthorn v Sydney and they had the goal review but I have no idea what happened just someone dropping a mark and then it was a goal that may of been touched. I could only go by the commentators opinion whether it was touched or not. Also a drop in concentration can result in the radio the ball can be deep in Melbourne forward line and a second later it's a goal to ben brown. On that note apparently ben brown is the number one player on first goals kicked this year for those punters out there. Anyway must win considering Sydney lost last night.

I'm not nervous today. They are badly out of form and are already playing for next year.

They've also gone in too tall.

Melbourne by 5+ goals.
Their ins are Tarrant, Ziebell and Preuss. Two guns and a wrecking ball ruckman. I'm nervous. North are no walk overs. Their team on paper looks strong. Hopefully our midfield can get on top and Hoges fires up. And hopefully we go at that s**t Higgins again. They only beat us last time by going the knuckle. We owe them big time.

We need a big win for a couple of reasons, most importantly to prove to our selves and the football world we are ready to make an impact in September but also to try to get our % back up over 110% as I feel this will be critical for top 8 spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already cracked open the celebratory beer. Nothing can go wrong, and nothing ever does.

What's the go with this super Saturday s**t on Fox footy? Don't we get pre game anymore? 4 mins to the bounce and they've barely touched on a preview of the game

Given the typical level of analysis these days, I'm not sure that's a bad thing. I generally switch on for the first bounce, off at the final whistle and wander off during the half time break.

Forward structure not great at the moment. Do we have a spare behind the ball because of the wind?

Looks broken jaw territory, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back