Review Round 19: Northern Blues v Box Hill Hawks, 2pm, 22 August 2015 @ Preston City Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawks stay on the road after comfortably accounting for the Cats in Geelong last Saturday with a trip to Preston to face second bottom Northern Blues on their home patch.

The Hawks sit a game clear of the Seagulls on top of the ladder but could still fall out of the top two if results don't go their way in the next two weeks of the season before finals begin. Of course, the Blues have nothing to play for except pride, with their hopes of appearing in the finals mathematically disappearing some time ago. The Blues will be keen to atone for a home loss against the Zebras last week but the Hawks, who have lost only three games for the season and concede just 64 points a game, will again look to put their stamp on the competition.

Last time the Hawks met the Blues at Box Hill City Oval in late May, the Blues put up a valiant fight but never really threatened the Hawks as Box Hill cruised to a comfortable 28 point victory in front of their home crowd. Schoenmakers and Simpkin kicked three each, Miles, Grimley and O'Brien two each, with Willsmore, Iles and Peter McEvoy chipping in with a goal apiece. The "best players" for Box Hill were Simpkin, Iles, Schoenmakers, O'Rourke, Gibson and Whitecross.

The development squad will continue their quest for an undefeated season as they travel to Preston City Oval to play the Blues reserves for the second time in a month. Last time, the Blues were swept aside by the development squad to the tune of 87 points.

As per usual, 3WBC 94.1FM will have live coverage of the game starting from 1pm. If you can't find them on the old-fashioned radio, try streaming the coverage from their website www.3wbc.org.au or through the TuneIn app on your smart device. Additionally, the Hawks will provide updates from both games through their twitter feed at www.twitter.com/boxhillhawks.

Teams to follow.

Just wondering how I upload pics, in case I get to this game on the weekend.

I had pics of Pittonet's ruck work last week, but don't know how to put them up, they have since been deleted.

Northern Blues vs. Box Hill Hawks
Saturday, Aug 22
Preston City Oval at 2pm

Box Hill Hawks Seniors:

B Duryea Mirra Collins
HB Whitecross Litherland Miles
C Willsmore Howe Simpkin
HF Anderson Iles Sicily
F Grimley Tatupu O'Brien
R Pittonet W. Langford O'Rourke

Int From:
Jones* O'Donnell Exon
Lock Fisher Lawlor
Williams Gordon Switkowski

Saturday, Aug 22
Preston City Oval at 11am

Box Hill Hawks Development Squad:

B S. Gibson Gordon Summers
HB Exon Fisher Walker
C L. Langford O'Donnell Lock
HF M-Lewis Lawlor Webster
F
Franetic P. McEvoy Switkowski
R Z. Monkhorst Williams Hardisty

Int From:
Pell Murphy Sullivan Evans
Crocker Vizzarri Tobin
Sheridan-Ferrie Graham
Kidd Burt Bond Traynor

Saturday, Aug 22
Preston City Oval at 2pm

Box Hill Hawks Seniors:

B Duryea Mirra Collins
HB Whitecross Litherland Miles
C Willsmore Howe Simpkin
HF Anderson Iles Sicily
F Grimley Tatupu O'Brien
R Pittonet W. Langford O'Rourke

Int From:
Jones* O'Donnell Exon
Lock Fisher Lawlor
Williams Gordon Switkowski

Saturday, Aug 22
Preston City Oval at 11am

Box Hill Hawks Development Squad:

B S. Gibson Gordon Summers
HB Exon Fisher Walker
C L. Langford O'Donnell Lock
HF M-Lewis Lawlor Webster
F
Franetic P. McEvoy Switkowski
R Z. Monkhorst Williams Hardisty

Int From:
Pell Murphy Sullivan Evans
Crocker Vizzarri Tobin
Sheridan-Ferrie Graham
Kidd Burt Bond Traynor
Seems Kiwi Kurt is out? Injury?

Just wondering how I upload pics, in case I get to this game on the weekend.

I had pics of Pittonet's ruck work last week, but don't know how to put them up, they have since been deleted.

When you post a message, there is an option bottom right to upload a file, so if you have the photos on your computer you can upload them from there. Does that make sense? How did your Pittonet ones get deleted if you weren't able to upload them? :confused:

When you post a message, there is an option bottom right to upload a file, so if you have the photos on your computer you can upload them from there. Does that make sense? How did your Pittonet ones get deleted if you weren't able to upload them? :confused:
Ok. Cheers.

I had to delete them as I have more pics then space, such is the way of taking a few thousand pics every other day. You should try filing that many many pics :straining:

Can't get to today's game now. 1.jpeg 2.jpeg Just trying to upload 2 pics to see how it goes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back