• Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I duel main

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

on AFL 360, they showed footage of training and Mitchell was in the blue training top.

couldnt see who was in the orange (new) but reckon Mitchell will be dropped this week.

anyway, we should win this. We have more experience than the Lions and should run over them. Im reasonably confident going into this game

on AFL 360, they showed footage of training and Mitchell was in the blue training top.

couldnt see who was in the orange (new) but reckon Mitchell will be dropped this week.

anyway, we should win this. We have more experience than the Lions and should run over them. Im reasonably confident going into this game
I can't remember what confident feels like.

It's a sad state of affairs that we go into this game with even a hint of doubt. But that doubt has been well founded of late.

Reality is that Port won't let Brissy beat us up there again and we will win comfortably, boosting our percentage and showing further what a waste this season has been.

Butcher and Schulz will get a few each and tempt us into thinking they can go around again and Neade will jag a couple, papering over what has been an average year for a small forward.

If we were to lose however, I would expect a crisis meeting to be called with coaches and players put on notice. We will get a slightly better draft pick and force the club's hand in regards to the playing list. This will not happen though, Port by 50+.

Finding it very hard to get even the slightest bit motivated in this blockbuster Saturday night game...hoping Ken brings some youth/untried players in to give me a hint of interest

WTF's a Smash Bro?

This game could be a bigger yawn than Jacko v Sheahan.

Expecting either an uninspired ten-goal win or a narrow melt-worthy loss.

Doubt the melts would be that big. We're desensitized to the horror. Damn you, Ports.

Should be plenty of lols, tho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schulz usually has a day out against Brisbane...

It sounds terrible but a loss might actually see real changes made and tough decisions for once. Its about time some of these guys earnt a contract extension instead of just being given it.
Get your hand off it!

Those actually wanting to lose this one can GTFO, a loss here would not only open old wounds it would create new ones. I shudder to think of the damage a loss could do to the psyche of our already mentally fragile playing group.

Would like to think a giving Brisbane a touch up could generate some interest in the Port Swans game.

Think Chad will return to form in a big way.

Kicked 7.1 once then hardly did anything in the next few encounters.

With that being said, he should be happy with his 9.2 this week.

7.1 in 2010
7.3 in 2011
2.3 in 2012
2.0 in 2013
7.1 in 2014
1.2 last year

We really don't play Brisbane that often these days...

Back