• Other

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I duel main

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching this game is going to be like pulling teeth

nothing to gain everything to lose

I will never understand supporters either wanting us to lose a game or not caring if we win. Even the infamous GWS game - yes, in hindsight the loss was the catalyst for the changes that we desperately needed, but on the day I wanted to win. Every time we take the field I want us to win, and every loss hurts, some more than others, but they all hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I care about the result. We must care. If we don't care then how can we expect the bandwagoners to? I want Butch to kick a bag. I want us to put those smirky Lions in their proper place. I want Young back in the forward line. I want..I want...
I like you man I really do.

But surely you can understand supporters frustration. The losses from winning positions, close game losses, losing to carlton its the same stuff over and over. Alot of these fans that are saying this stuff have probably sat through pouring rain at AAMI at our worst. Probably sat through the 2007 grandfinal etc.

Investing in this club with everything money and heart can be or has become tiresome.

The players seem disinterested at times, it tends to rub off on the fans from time to time.

At the end of the day, They will all still be here whinging just like me next week the week after and the week after that.

Shocked and disappointed at the responses here. I will be at the match this week, pathetic opposition, not much to play for, a team out of form ... Don't give a stuff! I will be just as excited and nervous at the first siren as any other game. Been a passionate supporter of this club since 1973, through ups and downs, good and bad. Yes this has been a disappointing year, but it's PORT ADELAIDE, and I am a member and a supporter!

If we win and Norf lose will the theoretical thread get bumped?

Shall we start a lets tank thread if we lose?

Hey guys, up on the Goldie for a holiday with the family at the moment and am going to make the trip down to the Gabba Saturday night for this. Should I buy tickets before hand in case of sell out? Just kidding. Can anyone tell me what seats I should buy in the night, either good seating or with port supporters. Am easy.

Also, hope not to jinx but I have a 100% port win success rate seeing games interstate(from WA)

Cheers!

I hope we win but it is really a nothing result. Four points but no real hope.

If I thought there was even a remote possibility that we would come out with some bold new game plan that tore the opposition apart and that a couple of players would suddenly have breakout games I could get enthusiastic about the game but what are the chances of this happening? Probably about the same as anything coming from Mars- one million to one.

One thing though, I would like to avoid being beaten by Carlton in Melbourne and Brisbane at the Gabba two years in a row. Losing games we are expected to win has cost us big time over the past two seasons.

Hey guys, up on the Goldie for a holiday with the family at the moment and am going to make the trip down to the Gabba Saturday night for this. Should I buy tickets before hand in case of sell out? Just kidding. Can anyone tell me what seats I should buy in the night, either good seating or with port supporters. Am easy.

Also, hope not to jinx but I have a 100% port win success rate seeing games interstate(from WA)

Cheers!

You picked a good time to come. How's this weather hey? And I have to go to Radelaide next week. Great. :oops:

The cheer squad will be sitting down the Eastern (school) end. Cheap, easy option is to grab yourself a GA for about $20. Enter via the Vulture st gate down that Eastern end. If you'd rather sit higher up on a wing you'll have no worries getting a seat there either.

If you're driving, despite the lack of parking in general I expect you'll still get a park within a 10 minute walk. I know I will.

I haven't been in touch with the supporters group here in quite a while but I expect there will be a pre-game function at the Shafston hotel. Head up early and you can grab a feed and a sherbet and leave your car there during the game. They don't mind if you're a patron.

Back