• Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I duel main

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You picked a good time to come. How's this weather hey? And I have to go to Radelaide next week. Great. :oops:

The cheer squad will be sitting down the Eastern (school) end. Cheap, easy option is to grab yourself a GA for about $20. Enter via the Vulture st gate down that Eastern end. If you'd rather sit higher up on a wing you'll have no worries getting a seat there either.

If you're driving, despite the lack of parking in general I expect you'll still get a park within a 10 minute walk. I know I will.

I haven't been in touch with the supporters group here in quite a while but I expect there will be a pre-game function at the Shafston hotel. Head up early and you can grab a feed and a sherbet and leave your car there during the game. They don't mind if you're a patron.

Thanks mate! Yep, weather in Perth been freezing for a couple of months now, was definitely over it! Weather up here is a joy. Thanks for the info mate, appreciate it. Will head to the Shafton hotel with the old man before the game. Here's to a big port win!

Feel bad, because I needed the wife to convince me to go to the game tomorrow. haven't been to a game all year and was looking forward to this week and again in 4 weeks to the GC game.

Pulling the trigger now and looks like it will be a date night. Wife and I only......just like the years before the kids.....of course, that was going to the Gabba for the POrt game and watching us lose in the early 2000s, so would appreciate a change.

Still, Port by 38
WIngard 3 goals
Polec 2 goals
BOG Ebert

I like how even if we thrash Brisbane i'll be like "Cool." then sort of carry on living my life.

What s**t teams we both are.
I reckon its important to enjoy good wins, even if the season will still be s**t.

I mean I’m going to a party so won’t be watching, but we are only hurting ourselves when we can’t enjoy good wins.

McInerney demoted to a Bris v port game, he'd be shattered.

#freekickbrisbane

Guess who he'll take it out on.

People whinge when we get Nicholls, but he doesn't really specifically hate us, he's just a terrible umpire. But McInerney? McInerney hates us. I can still see the smirk on that campaigners face as he walked off of AO to thunderous boos after the Eagles game this year.

If you go back over our recent history to think of all of the games where we've been totally shafted, he's been there. Essendon 2011, he was there. The North 38-15 game, he was there, and if memory serves he was the one who gave a Roos player a congratulatory pat on the bum after a goal. The Geelong semi, he was there. Last year's Carlton game, he was there.

Feel bad, because I needed the wife to convince me to go to the game tomorrow. haven't been to a game all year and was looking forward to this week and again in 4 weeks to the GC game.

Pulling the trigger now and looks like it will be a date night. Wife and I only......just like the years before the kids.....of course, that was going to the Gabba for the POrt game and watching us lose in the early 2000s, so would appreciate a change.

Still, Port by 38
WIngard 3 goals
Polec 2 goals
BOG Ebert
Whatever, but that's a shame :( One of only 2 opportunities to support your team live this year. In Adelaide we do it every second week, and some of us travel as well.

Whatever, but that's a shame :( One of only 2 opportunities to support your team live this year. In Adelaide we do it every second week, and some of us travel as well.
Funny, completely forgot the part where the whole family went to Melbourne for the Collingwood game!!!

Usually travel to 1-2 games outside of QLD a year, but that is usually when the schedule means no Gabba game. So I will get 3 games this year.....oh and you know, optimism says 1-2 finals as well :p

Funny, completely forgot the part where the whole family went to Melbourne for the Collingwood game!!!

Usually travel to 1-2 games outside of QLD a year, but that is usually when the schedule means no Gabba game. So I will get 3 games this year.....oh and you know, optimism says 1-2 finals as well :p
Well there's the spirit!

I see Brisbane have 'rested' Stephan Martin and picked a rookie ruckman called Archie Smith to make his debut. He's listed as 201cm/102kg on the Loins website, so Jacko will have to carry on playing as a ruck rover.

They also selected another rookie to make his debut (Sam Skinner), but he's done his knee at training and won't front up. He was probably going to be ruck back-up for Smith.

im pretty sure Schulz has a trigger claus in his contract for a 2nd year, maybe the club thinks its time to pull the pin on him?

More hmmmmm - this from the AFL's Match preview:

IT'S A BIG WEEK FOR … Kane Mitchell.
Last week Essendon let Daniel Rich roam free and the blonde Lions midfielder with the lethal left boot made them pay, racking up 27 influential disposals, including a long-range goal. It would stagger if Ken Hinkley gave Rich the same freedom, and with Mitchell the best equipped to slow him down, his role could be vital in the game's outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we win by 12 goals it only confirms that we a flat track bullies

if we win by 4 it confirms that we are soft as marshmallows

if we loose it confirms all of the above plus more

Last week Essendon let Daniel Rich roam free and the blonde Lions midfielder with the lethal left boot made them pay, racking up 27 influential disposals, including a long-range goal. It would stagger if Ken Hinkley gave Rich the same freedom, and with Mitchell the best equipped to slow him down, his role could be vital in the game's outcome.

Strong post to user signature correlation

I guess Ken didn't read the AFL Match Preview lol? Have to wonder what is going on in the heads of our selection committee. Must be a plan, but hard to actually see what it is week in, week out.

I wanna win. Not for the result and how it implicates our slim mathematical chance, because even if by some glimmer of miraculous hope we get through, we will be just making up numbers. I want to win because I want to stick it to that guy who scored in the game against us at Adelaide oval then proceeded to point his fingers at the crowd like a real outright twat. I think it was Rich or something like that.

Get stuck in lads, CARN Butcher!!

will be interesting to how butcher goes, i think its the first time he has played afl as the stand along tall forward, i suspect he will be smashed by merrett but you never know

I wanna win. Not for the result and how it implicates our slim mathematical chance, because even if by some glimmer of miraculous hope we get through, we will be just making up numbers. I want to win because I want to stick it to that guy who scored in the game against us at Adelaide oval then proceeded to point his fingers at the crowd like a real outright twat. I think it was Rich or something like that.

Get stuck in lads, CARN Butcher!!
Twas Zorko

So bad...poor kid! The absolute highs of getting told your going to debut in the big leagues to the extreme lows of rupturing your ACL knowing you have a year of rehab ahead of you after just recently overcoming the same injury! Couldn't blame him if he pulled the plug on his career..

Back