Game Day Round 19, Port Adelaide v Collingwood (23/7, 7.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of signs from our kids they have some class. Even Ruscoe looks to be at the right level down back. Some of the decision making from the senior players is weird. A clear example early when Sidey burns a first gamer in Ginnivan running at goal to turn and snap from 45. Think Bianco played a good role tonight.

You’d think Port would have to be zero chance of a flag this year, but it’s an open year so you never know. They’d wanna be better than that though, they may have lost if the umpiring wasn’t abysmal.

I anticipate using this as a consolation nearly every game for several years to come.
Fairy muff but I'm not known for sugarcoating, that's exactly what happened.

Lots of signs from our kids they have some class. Even Ruscoe looks to be at the right level down back. Some of the decision making from the senior players is weird. A clear example early when Sidey burns a first gamer in Ginnivan running at goal to turn and snap from 45. Think Bianco played a good role tonight.
Not impressed by MacCrae. I did not once see a disposal from him reach one of our players. Got a lot of early possessions but we need a midfielder with skills.

Time to well and truly put the cue in the rack. Especially if Pendles and Adams are added to the injury list. Rest up Howe as well. Get everyone that’s injured cherry ripe for a good crack at it next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Autopsy open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back