Round 19 Retro rd discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a real shame. My street, there was a cricket or soccer match EVERY day. FUN, laughter, interaction. Now they stare at their screens like zombies with no basic ppl skills.
47 houses in my street, I reckon I would've known 40 of the families growing up. Probably 3/4's of that had kids at various stages who played together. Bike riding, kick to kick, cricket, swimming in someone's pool, cowboys & indians, brandy etc

Didn't stop until the mum's called us in for dinner & then back out until it was too dark to see.

Good times.

Ultramagnetic-MCs1.jpeg

220px-RakimPIF.jpg

51TIKlAHj4L.jpg

Ice-T-Rhyme-Pays.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting as the rule is "Entry" doesn't mean if they are actively playing

Potentially Seymour could be even higher
It's an interesting one. They might consider it a late scratching and define 'enter' as at minimum selecting a starting side and scoring points (fair enough).
But the floodgates to Pandora's Box of worms have been opened, there will be more genuine multiples to come (and a maybe even a bit of McCarthyism).
One thing they could do is allow multiple teams, one of which must be nominated for overall at start of season, others then only being for league play.
You sometimes have to make trade-offs in league play which cost you in terms of overall points (like C negation to guarantee a win) anyway, I guess.

47 houses in my street, I reckon I would've known 40 of the families growing up. Probably 3/4's of that had kids at various stages who played together. Bike riding, kick to kick, cricket, swimming in someone's pool, cowboys & indians, brandy etc

Didn't stop until the mum's called us in for dinner & then back out until it was too dark to see.

Good times.

Brandy

Best outdoor game EVER

It's an interesting one. They might consider it a late scratching and define 'enter' as at minimum selecting a starting side and scoring points (fair enough).
But the floodgates to Pandora's Box of worms have been opened, there will be more genuine multiples to come (and a maybe even a bit of McCarthyism).
One thing they could do is allow multiple teams, one of which must be nominated for overall at start of season, others then only being for league play.
You sometimes have to make trade-offs in league play which cost you in terms of overall points (like C negation to guarantee a win) anyway, I guess.

Enter means registered in this case

How can they police how many teams someone has?
Need dis guy he'll fix em right up.
View attachment 270799

Mahoney - What'd you wanna be when you grew up ??
Hightower - a Florist.
Mahoney - ....... a FLORIST ?!?!?!?!??!
Hightower - Yeah you know , FLOWERS and s**t....
Mahoney - .........oh yeah....

^^ May be the cheesiest thing posted so far lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back