Preview Round 19 - Richmond VS GWS - Saturday July 30 13:45

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="theflea, post: 45767505, member: 96345[Clearly he doesn't like to jump , which is why he didn't do it, but when griff isn't playing I can understand him playing. Both Ty and Bean aren't good and need replacing.

'Clearly doesn't like to jump'.....Seriously lol theflea[/QUOTE]
Well he doesn't, he does that Jackie Chan kicking thing in the centre.

Driving down tomorrow from Sydney with great fear and trepidation. Hoping for some signs of hope from the young guys for the future. My last 3 games live

Vs Sydney at mcg 2016
Vs Sydney at scg 2015
Vs Sydney at anz 2014

Had low expectations then.....which turned out ok...but not this time I think
That's a seriously handy last 3 games live!!!! Turned out ok? TURNED OUT OK???? That's pretty much the best 3 games of the last 3 seasons! I have higher expectations of tomorrow now knowing you're there :D

I've been to 4 of our 5 wins against GWS. Was lucky enough to choose to go to Sydney in 13 and 14 for the 100+ wins. When the draw came out I thought this would be a nice one to go to. Another GWS game, first game in Canberra ... if only the year hadn't turned to s**t! Hope all the fans that are going along tomorrow have a good time though! I'll take the ECO approach tomorrow. Tune in to the delayed broadcast if the scores are close!!

I can't ECO even if I try!

#eci
I don't want to ECO mate but the club has made it hard not to. I admire anyone who is still 100% into it. I know quite a few people who have ECO'd. I missed 3 games in Melb from when i moved here in '04 and last year but have skipped 6 this year. I love the club so much and will never turn my back but the whole experience of watching them play just has no joy this year. I got sucked into thinking this year was going to be good and now just watching the same old clubs up there in the premiership race while we take about our 4th or 5th slide backwards after showing some promise in the last 20 years!!

I'm ECO but want nothing more than a Tiger win tomorrow! I'll watch the replay with joy if it happens. Are you going to the game ND or watching from afar?
Go Tiges!!!

Just had a couple of pints with kiwitiger and the general feeling is that we will give it a good nudge tomorrow. Not sure how Richmond will go. Just spoke to Callan ward at the hotel. He is wary of our superstars

Just had a couple of pints with kiwitiger and the general feeling is that we will give it a good nudge tomorrow. Not sure how Richmond will go.
So when you say..'we will give it a nudge' ...you are referring to consuming copious quantities of frothies right.

Then the ' not sure how Richmond will go' makes sense ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a couple of pints with kiwitiger and the general feeling is that we will give it a good nudge tomorrow. Not sure how Richmond will go. Just spoke to Callan ward at the hotel. He is wary of our superstars
What are his thoughts on the other 17 duds? :p

And mighty Jake Batchelor is recalled (gifted another game) ...check out the VFL report from last week....talk about total bull crap...8 solid possessions...no highs though...

8 disposals, four tackles

Workmanlike - only the eight disposals - but defended really well. Not many highs, but not many lows. It was a really solid game from him
Sounds like the end of the line for Bachelor if he has been dropped from the seconds. It is a shame he was one of the most improved players last year although had a mare in the final.

Although last year the club ignored the warning signs when tried a faster style but kept coughing the ball up and gifting the opposition goals. Papered this up with a slower more deliberate ball movement which suited our B Graders and there is no surprise now that this has come unstuck.

you can't. So have to play off them.
Have to win the midfield battle or we will get absolutely smashed in contested and uncontested marks inside our defensive 50 as they will stream forward in large numbers.

Can't see any option for Hardwick other than to make this a one on one heavily contested game with extreme tackle pressure, something that has been sorely lacking this season. Give them space and watch us quickly become witches hats.

The first quarter will tell the story, get ambushed early and the game will be over by halftime.

Both concha and vlaustin named on ball, any chance of that actually happening, or is it as likely as hunt at chb and Edwards at chf

12472517_10154397212078276_1921352186261774803_n.png

He genuinely said we have some superstars. I wanted to ask who but ran out of elevator time

We have 5. One isn't playing. Leaves 4. One plays in the forward line. Leaves 3. One plays in the backline. Leaves 2. Tag 1. Leaves 1.

Going to be a long day.

Just out of curiosity who do we play on .LOBB - CAMERON -PATTON 'AND TOMLINSON?

I reckon all 18 on the field. Just play kick to kick in the backline. Like we have been most of the year. Keep to it a ~70 margin and Dimma will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back