Oppo Camp Round 19 talk about non-Dees footy. (In here Toump)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good mark by Ladhams, Kane Cornes been crapping on about him for weeks now getting a game, saying he's been dominating in the SANFL and that some team should pick him up , could be a teams #1 ruckman

Hutchy made me lol

Whatever you think of her, Caroline Wilson is seemingly intelligent. Its a function of the saturation media coverage that intelligent people try to take stances on who gives a * issues.

As a self-confessed moron, I reckon Geelong should play every home game at that shithole. Then maybe we wouldn’t have to play every year down there.

Whatever you think of her, Caroline Wilson is seemingly intelligent. Its a function of the saturation media coverage that intelligent people try to take stances on who gives a fu** issues.

As a self-confessed moron, I reckon Geelong should play every home game at that shithole. Then maybe we wouldn’t have to play every year down there.

It was dumb point. Hutchy was right, she wouldn't even have this stance if Geelong's opponent wasn't Richmond this week. Her Richmond bias is so obvious.

The MCG probably couldn't give a damn about the contract with no crowds. They'd actually be losing money playing games there currently.

"Seemingly" doing a lot of heavy lifting there.
Whatever you think of her, Caroline Wilson is seemingly intelligent. Its a function of the saturation media coverage that intelligent people try to take stances on who gives a fu** issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway . Hutchy is a fat fu**

He's got to the age where he doesn't care anymore. I reached that 3 years ago. Not as fat at him but gone are the days me caring about staying in shape.

I wish Jones was still playing at Boak's level 300 games in. Got another 50 games in him easily id think right now.

Reckon the way Jones played he was always going to finish up quickly. His bald head a shining beacon at the bottom of so many packs over the journey.

I wish Jones was still playing at Boak's level 300 games in. Got another 50 games in him easily id think right now.
Matt has always been better than Boak

Reckon the way Jones played he was always going to finish up quickly. His bald head a shining beacon at the bottom of so many packs over the journey.

Think you're seriously underrating Boak. . He's played just as hard as Jones. Body just held together better.

Thank you Dory_77!

So triggered watching the game last night. I can’t help seeing red every time some no-name nails a goal from outside 50. Feels like our club (and a few others tbh) view having a shot from outside the ark as selfish. So they unselfishly over possess the ball and eventually turn it over, or we end up with someone like Oliver taking a .01% shot.

Would trade all the Tim-Tams in the world for a Bernie Vince set play tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back