Oppo Camp Round 19 talk about non-Dees footy. (In here Toump)

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns are going a long beautifully here just before half time.

Touk Miller is untouchable at the moment. He may have over taken Zac Bailey as my favourite non-Demon player.

Suns are going a long beautifully here just before half time.

Touk Miller is untouchable at the moment. He may have over taken Zac Bailey as my favourite non-Demon player.

Haven't been watching this game, but checking the stats since the break, I imagine Fagan gave his team an almighty spray at half time and are now consequently putting the suns to the sword. Id love to see Goody do this once every so often instead of just 'respecting the opposition' all the time.

Haven't been watching this game, but checking the stats since the break, I imagine Fagan gave his team an almighty spray at half time and are now consequently putting the suns to the sword. Id love to see Goody do this once every so often instead of just 'respecting the opposition' all the time.
Yeah, he would have had a go, for sure. Reckon it was as much about the Jekyll and Hyde of the Suns tho, completely different team in the second half. Made some basic skill errors early in the 3rd, and just completely went into their shells, while continuing to make the same basic errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back