Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
For those that still have trades, and need to use them

For mine Rocky has to go. My options are either

1. Rocky to Beams = $40k Profit

or ideally (and it will come down to how the prices land, because its well within the margin of error of FFgenie)
1. Ryan to 109k rookie
2. Rocky to Docherty

Also depends on how long Greene is out for. If its 2 weeks, I can sort out cover for that I reckon

You went a bit early on the finals mate

Greene really throws a spanner in the works.

Was looking to offload Nank but might not be able to now. Might YOLO and go Greene to Buddy.

Easy decision now to play Jelwood and bench Rocky next week.

I miss out on Sloane by $300 FFS.....

Eh..... Might wait another week to trade, haven't made trades since R15.

I can dump Hodge and upgrade him to Ebert and play Witherden at D6, but not sure if that's a good move.
What u want Sloane ?? Huh ? Greenwood all over him next week....

I could do ...
Rocky > Beams
Nroo > Higgins

There really isn't many FWDs to pick from at all ! This leaves me with no trades thou and Witherdan on field instead of Newman

What u want Sloane ?? Huh ? Greenwood all over him next week....

I could do ...
Rocky > Beams
Nroo > Higgins

There really isn't many FWDs to pick from at all ! This leaves me with no trades thou and Witherdan on field instead of Newman
His draw opens up now, only a Hutchings tag I can see for the rest of the year

Don't really need to trade this week as I basically have a bye in my cash league which guarantees a top 4 spot.
However I am considering trading out Stewart for Glass by moving Witherden to D6. Newman will then become D7.
My mid emergencies are not high scorers however I have mid/def and mid/fwd options there who can be swapped with Witherden or Greenwood. It also leaves me with $350K in the bank and 3 trades left.
Gibbs is a likely upgrade target in 2 weeks time when he will have dropped around $150K from last week.

Amazing to see that the projected scores for Beams for the remaining 5 matches vary from 63 to a highest score of 80. Reckon they have got that wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing to see that the projected scores for Beams for the remaining 5 matches vary from 63 to a highest score of 80. Reckon they have got that wrong.
What's Jelwoods? His was only 71 this week, lel.

Would it be something to do with current 5 game average because of his concussion?

Wingard, Newman, Rockliff, Nank....which spud do i trade?

Wingard a spud? The dude had a 130 and a 140 over 3 weeks and was on track for a solid score on the weekend until he got injured. He would be one of the top premium forwards if Hinkley gave him more consistent midfield minutes. You would be crazy to even consider trading him especially considering the poor amount of good fwd options this year.

Nankervis has the least upside out of the rest. Unless Soldo is dropped, he is the one that shouldn't be starting.

Wingard a spud? The dude had a 130 and a 140 over 3 weeks and was on track for a solid score on the weekend until he got injured. He would be one of the top premium forwards if Hinkley gave him more consistent midfield minutes. You would be crazy to even consider trading him especially considering the poor amount of good fwd options this year.

Nankervis has the least upside out of the rest. Unless Soldo is dropped, he is the one that shouldn't be starting.
I would say

Hold Wingard if 1-2 weeker
Nank offers good coverage but should be off your field

Rocky and Newman go, probably Rocky as Newman will still be solid at D7

Hahaha nah not Wingard a spud so to speak...but he is injured is he not? Might have to trade.

So I can do either
Bolton to Young
Greenwood to D Martin
2 trades left 15 k in the bank

or
Bolton to Young
Mountford to Beams
2 trades left 80 k in the bank
Keeping both Greenwood and Witherdon as bench cover
With an option to upgrade a Newman or Nank (who are currently still on my field in my completed team)

Ranked about 500th
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back