Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help me fellas.

2 trades left and $150,000 in the kitty.

Feel like I need to trade.

Forward line is -

Martin, Merrett, Deledio, Montagna, Hall, Kerridge (Hipwood, Menadue)

After todays effort from Kerridge I am scared of playing him during finals. He is just too up and down like a yo-yo for my liking.

I don't really want to get rid of Hall either as I only just got him back in a couple of weeks ago for Petracca.

Am thinking of going Kerridge > Zorko and play Hipwood at F6 till Hall comes back.

Hopefully Hall only misses 1 more game now instead of 2 and is back first week of SC finals.

I have no farking idea what trade I should do.

Get Zorko?

Bigfooty need some advice please. :drunk::thumbsu:

Help me fellas.

2 trades left and $150,000 in the kitty.

Feel like I need to trade.

Forward line is -

Martin, Merrett, Deledio, Montagna, Hall, Kerridge (Hipwood, Menadue)

After todays effort from Kerridge I am scared of playing him during finals. He is just too up and down like a yo-yo for my liking.

I don't really want to get rid of Hall either as I only just got him back in a couple of weeks ago for Petracca.

Am thinking of going Kerridge > Zorko and play Hipwood at F6 till Hall comes back.

Hopefully Hall only misses 1 more game now instead of 2 and is back first week of SC finals.

I have no farking idea what trade I should do.

Get Zorko?

Bigfooty need some advice please. :drunk::thumbsu:

See if Buddy drops enough for you to get him for Menadue? I'd rather have Kerridge over Menadue as cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

out of rage

Hanners > Steven.............

went Hanners over Steven 2 weeks ago for GAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER I TRADED STEVEN IN 2 MINUTES AFTER LOCKOUT ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Eh. Steven is just as likely to put out 50 next week... can be annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back