Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUUUUU! Didn't want to use any of my last two trades until finals, but looks as though Lids has forced my hand.

Can trade him to anyone, and given i've already got Martin, Z.Merrett, Zorko, Montagna and Hall, am eyeing off Gunston as the next best.

I traditionally don't like going for tall forwards, but he's in some rich form. Is he the better pick than Buddy?

Dahlhaus will probably remain the ace up my sleeve once he drops in price, and hopefully go Hall > Dahl in a couple of weeks.

BE is 196, so two lowly weeks could definitely see him drop to around 400k

Big big chance. His projections for the next 2 games are 89 and 85 and will go down to 403k after R20.

Can't see him coming straight back in and knocking out 100's

My dillema is that I'm not sure if I should go

A) Lids and Menadue > Buddy and NRoo

Or

B) Lids > Zorko and Menadue > Dahlhaus in 2 weeks time once he has bottomed out.

Forward line - Martin, Merrett, Montagna, Deledio, Hall, Kerridge (Hipwood, Meanadue)

$149,800 in the kitty and 2 trades left.

My dillema is that I'm not sure if I should go

A) Lids and Menadue > Buddy and NRoo

Or

B) Lids > Zorko and Menadue > Dahlhaus in 2 weeks time once he has bottomed out.

Forward line - Martin, Merrett, Montagna, Deledio, Hall, Kerridge (Hipwood, Meanadue)

$149,800 in the kitty and 2 trades left.
Option B bud.

Option B bud.

Cheers mate.

I prefer Zorko over Buddy and NRoo to be honest.

And Dahlhaus should be just as good an option as Buddy/NRoo in 2 weeks time once he has bottomed out.

Just hoping Hall can come back next week instead of the week after.

Cheers mate.

I prefer Zorko over Buddy and NRoo to be honest.

And Dahlhaus should be just as good an option as Buddy/NRoo in 2 weeks time once he has bottomed out.

Just hoping Hall can come back next week instead of the week after.
Listed still as 3 weeks in the HUN today. I am going to piss him off this week most likely for Gunstan.
Will mean I have traded out my whole starting fwd line!:rolleyes:

4 trades and $126 k and an injured Brett Deledio, Bringing Zorko in would be the obvious thing to do.

before i found out about Lids being out for the year i was thinking of upgrading Libba who will surely drop another 20k or so this week. the other option is to leave my trades for finals and play Clay for Lids.

#PlayClay

sgmround1888.png

Any other suggestions ?

Lids - Merrett

Was originally going to go Petracca - Merrett and Keays - 102k rookie but will have to hold Petracca for a week now.
Will have 3 trades left so I'll look to trade Petracca out for Dahlhaus in a week or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 trades and $126 k and an injured Brett Deledio, Bringing Zorko in would be the obvious thing to do.

before i found out about Lids being out for the year i was thinking of upgrading Libba who will surely drop another 20k or so this week. the other option is to leave my trades for finals and play Clay for Lids.

#PlayClay

View attachment 269539

Any other suggestions ?

Gotta get the zork in.

I'm in a similar boat, but 1 less trade.
But I've got all the no brainer fwds already (zerrett, joey, zork, dusty, wells)

So I've decided I'm keeping lids and fielding petracca for as long as i can, rather than taking a punt on lynch etc.
(which might not be very long at all considering petracca was my only bench player available for both fwd and mid last week!)

I wasn't going to trade this week but I'm think of...

Swinging Lids to my Mids, then trading him to Simpson or Doc via Brodie s**t Truck, who can then be banished to M9.

I'm willing to wait on Hall to come back.

I should wait a week but the Gordon Gekko inside me wants to trade.

Gordon_Gekko.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 10.49.59 pm.jpg

Listed still as 3 weeks in the HUN today. I am going to piss him off this week most likely for Gunstan.
Will mean I have traded out my whole starting fwd line!:rolleyes:

Hall was listed as 3 weeks last week.

Hopefully with Hall its a week by week thing on how his hammy is feeling and that it will be ok next week.

I can afford to carry him till second week of the finals as I have the double chance in all my leagues.

Hopefully with Hall its a week by week thing on how his hammy is feeling and that it will be ok next week.

I can afford to carry him till second week of the finals as I have the double chance in all my leagues.
That is what I meant. He is still listed as 3 weeks. Eade hopes he will be back for rd 21. Dont like the sounds of that as he was hopeful, not confident and given most hammys are 4 weeks I feel he has to go to get value at this stage of the season. I have a few more trades up my sleave than most on here though so I can understand the need to hold.

I wasn't going to trade this week but I'm think of...

Swinging Lids to my Mids, then trading him to Simpson or Doc via Brodie s**t Truck, who can then be banished to M9.

I'm willing to wait on Hall to come back.

I should wait a week but the Gordon Gekko inside me wants to trade.

Gordon_Gekko.jpg

View attachment 269550
How you going to swing Lids into the mids? He doesn't have dip this year.

I'm trading him mate. He will more than likely not play again this year. He hasn't been in good form at all and what is the point in bringing him back for 1-2 weeks?
They won't be doing that, they will continue playing the kids for the last couple.

I'm trading him mate. He will more than likely not play again this year. He hasn't been in good form at all and what is the point in bringing him back for 1-2 weeks?
They won't be doing that, they will continue playing the kids for the last couple.

Hall will play again if fit.

It's a standard hammy, not a chronic injury. I doubt they'll put cue in the rack because his form had tapered. If he's fit, Rocket will play him regardless if there's 2-3 rounds left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back