Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With Greene / Wingard out and having to swing Ryder forward into F5, meant I had to bring Darcy in to R2 and Greenwood into F6.
Was thinking about a fwd trade to avoid one of those.
But with Mumford out, surely Darcy will go large and with Crouch out, Greenwood gets good mid time?

With Greene / Wingard out and having to swing Ryder forward into F5, meant I had to bring Darcy in to R2 and Greenwood into F6.
Was thinking about a fwd trade to avoid one of those.
But with Mumford out, surely Darcy will go large and with Crouch out, Greenwood gets good mid time?
iam worried that with Brouch out & the extra media attention, Greenwood may draw extra attention ......been allowed to fly a little under the radar so far IMO

I have 3 trades left. Entering finals. Will win the first final guaranteed (6 v 7)

Should I trade pendles for jelwood(did this last week but I foolishly reversed), or for D beams?

Really want motchin/Dangerwood in the team, but maybe could make another upgrade on the back of pocketing the $$$ for beams in finals.

Unsure... I have a s**t forward bench and only have Brennan Cox playing there. I'm leaning toward jelwood primarily because a good finals upgrade could only be made on my other lines (which are stocked...), and can have two direct trades for fwd emergencies.

I have 3 trades left. Entering finals. Will win the first final guaranteed (6 v 7)

Should I trade pendles for jelwood(did this last week but I foolishly reversed), or for D beams?

Really want motchin/Dangerwood in the team, but maybe could make another upgrade on the back of pocketing the $$$ for beams in finals.

Unsure... I have a s**t forward bench and only have Brennan Cox playing there. I'm leaning toward jelwood primarily because a good finals upgrade could only be made on my other lines (which are stocked...), and can have two direct trades for fwd emergencies.
Definitely Jelwood ......they have a few SS games where he excels, is upset about the jibe made by Danger about his suntan:p ........but importantly he's more durable and Jelwood gets going when the business end of the season arrives

Definitely Jelwood ......they have a few SS games where he excels, is upset about the jibe made by Danger about his suntan:p ........but importantly he's more durable and Jelwood gets going when the business end of the season arrives

Thanks for confirming. Just pissed I didn't make the right decision last week and that it has cost me 30k or so. Just assumed pendles would get back quick (like he has always to this point).

Well it ****ed everyone not just me I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iam worried that with Brouch out & the extra media attention, Greenwood may draw extra attention ......been allowed to fly a little under the radar so far IMO
I'm thinking that Greenwood's strength is his contested ball (65% of his possessions to date have been contested) and tackle count (58 in 8 games), all on about 65% TOG.

Nope.

Pies will tag
Sloane
Laird
MCrouch

Greenwood will hardly be considered imo

Nank - JJK should go large in his last games...
Goldy - gawn.

Zorko n Pendles on the bench n newman still in my side. Wtf. Left of field trades but have good cover for Pendles n zork. Pendles becomes martin next wk n newman - Williams pending how he goes.

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 9.18.57 PM.png

5 trades and $163600 left.
Thinking Lynch and Nankervis to Josh Kennedy and Mccrae - any other options?
Next week possibly look to trade Mountford or Ryan.
Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back