Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have settled on Zorko > Jelwood (banking that ~200k too hard to ignore) and Newnes > Blakely. 113k in the bank.

Danger & Rocky Vs Jelwood & Mountford
I'll have Danger & Rocky...chase the points I reckon

See that is the way I am leaning too. Danger I feel is a must have for finals and Rockliff could go bang this week with Zorko out and Beams likely to be tagged.

See that is the way I am leaning too. Danger I feel is a must have for finals and Rockliff could go bang this week with Zorko out and Beams likely to be tagged.
Also Robertson back for Lions to tag for them. I see next to no point in trading Rocky out for 500k when he can realistically average 100+ from hereon in

Do we think Nankervis might score better with Reiwoldt out of the side, or should I just finally get rid of him?
I went Nank - Grundy (Kreuzer R1)
Grundys price has just about bottomed out.
Nankervis still has around the 100pt break even so it'll cost me more to do next week.

Its more Soldo stealing 10 to 15 hitouts that bothers me. Nank was on track for a shocker score last week but picked up some late points.
The initial Nankervis to Gawn trade plan hasn't eventuated with Gawn yet to recapture 100 point form and after him being under an injury cloud this week, I've pulled the trigger on Grundy.

Next week (barring disaster) I get a great mid upgrade.

I went Nank - Grundy (Kreuzer R1)
Grundys price has just about bottomed out.
Nankervis still has around the 100pt break even so it'll cost me more to do next week.

Its more Soldo stealing 10 to 15 hitouts that bothers me. Nank was on track for a shocker score last week but picked up some late points.
The initial Nankervis to Gawn trade plan hasn't eventuated with Gawn yet to recapture 100 point form and after him being under an injury cloud this week, I've pulled the trigger on Grundy.

Next week (barring disaster) I get a great mid upgrade.
wowee Nank > Grundy is a trade and a half! I think my final 2 upgrades will be Jack > Sidey, Darcy > Krue

Does this change anyone's mind of trading Rocky?

Attachments

• IMG_8049.PNG
    IMG_8049.PNG
    108.4 KB · Views: 8
This week is:

Mountford --> Beams

Parker or Gaff --> Zerrett
OR
Newnes --> Blakely

Keeping Rocky.

Any help on that second upgrade option guys? Who is the better option to carry for the rest of the year? Parker or Gaff? Thinking Gaff has a higher average and last weekend was an aberration...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gone Greene -> Beams annd Lloyd -> Young. I'm fielding Scharenberg, but I now have 478k in the bank for 2 upgrades next week and have a playing emergency on every line. Will have plenty of options for my trades next week in all of my qualifying finals.

Last second Lloyd (find out with about thirty seconds to spare while at work) meant Lloyd -> Kelly (yes this should have been Dusty, but it was panic stations, so let's just hope it works out for this week). Gross. At least Mills, who would otherwise have been gone, scored decently (80).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back