Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to take 24 hours away from this place after the De Goey news... I just can't even anymore... This is my 4th straight week of having at least one forced out and for the 4th straight week i am going to be fielding 2 rookies on my field. Going in to the last round of the Byes i thought i would have a 'finished' team first week after the bye, all these weeks later i still don't. Can't catch a break at the moment and am about ready to chuck a tantrum in real life and just jumping up and down stomping my feet saying this isn't fair.

My current trades -

De Goey > Heeney

Some spud > Someone who will get injured next week
I'm 4 in a row now too - Fyfe, then Bont, then Sicily, now De Goey. Feels like my whole season has been littered with forced trades though :(

And if it helps, I'm still fielding 3 rookies :flushed:

Yeah I'm steering clear of Witherden now. I'm annoyed, I'm $9k short of going De Goey > Danger and Doedee > Whitfield, if either Danger or Doedee hadn't had their price changes last week, I could have done it.

I'm doing De Goey > Danger and Doedee > Tuohy, $137k for next week. Really hope Andrew Brayshaw is named, otherwise I'll need to field O'Riordan.
Nothing wrong with fielding O'Riordan. I'd probably field him over Andrew Brayshaw anyway if I had to choose

Nothing wrong with fielding O'Riordan. I'd probably field him over Andrew Brayshaw anyway if I had to choose
That is definitely an option, but I'm hearing defenders don't score much against Essendon? Also seems unfair on the kid to expect a third very good score in a row haha.

De Goey -> F Greene (Ahern to M8)
Jacobs -> Grundy

Ahern stays as he has good JS/scoring and price gains left
McInerney good JS, ruck cover, price gains left
Not sure I would have even kept JdG in the finals anyway (probably third weakest player after Jacobs and Savage) so no point holding him now, might as well maximise cash generated. Now I have 246k to upgrade Savage and probably sideways another injured player next week ;)

That is definitely an option, but I'm hearing defenders don't score much against Essendon? Also seems unfair on the kid to expect a third very good score in a row haha.
They don't mind it
Round 1: Laird 118, Seeds 86
Round 2: Blakely 119, Ryan 113, Wilson 108
Round 3: Williams 114, Suckling 86
Round 4: Jonas 90
Round 5: Langdon 84, howe 82
Round 6: Hibberd 107, Salem 104
Round 7: Sicily 135
Round 8: Thomas 128, Simpson 102
Round 9: Duncan 108, Tuohy 106
Round 10: Shaw 123, Whitfield 101
Round 11: Short 104, Conca 104
Round 12: Witherden 127, Andrews 115, Rich 104
Round 14: Yeo 117, Hurn 93, Shephard 88
Round 15: Wright 104, McDonald 90
Round 16: Howe 85
Round 17: Harbrow 79

So in summary, besides the last two rounds (Collingwood's defenders have been scoring terrible for weeks now, and Gold Coast have no decent defender scorers) defenders have had a bit of a field day against the Bombers

How likely is it that Oliver will play this weekend (and the following weeks)? I was planning to bring him in this week, but might abandon ship and go for Gaff.

I can afford any forward. Already have Dev, Chingard, Rocky, Danger and Mclean. Looking at Menegola/Hoff but Heeney/Lambert/Franklin/Billings save me some money. Any input would be appreciated.

They don't mind it
Round 1: Laird 118, Seeds 86
Round 2: Blakely 119, Ryan 113, Wilson 108
Round 3: Williams 114, Suckling 86
Round 4: Jonas 90
Round 5: Langdon 84, howe 82
Round 6: Hibberd 107, Salem 104
Round 7: Sicily 135
Round 8: Thomas 128, Simpson 102
Round 9: Duncan 108, Tuohy 106
Round 10: Shaw 123, Whitfield 101
Round 11: Short 104, Conca 104
Round 12: Witherden 127, Andrews 115, Rich 104
Round 14: Yeo 117, Hurn 93, Shephard 88
Round 15: Wright 104, McDonald 90
Round 16: Howe 85
Round 17: Harbrow 79

So in summary, besides the last two rounds (Collingwood's defenders have been scoring terrible for weeks now, and Gold Coast have no decent defender scorers) defenders have had a bit of a field day against the Bombers
Wow, that's more comforting! I might back in O'Riordan, it'll add a bit more interest to tonight's game anyway. Cheers.

Ditched the Titch plan due to having two rookies still, haven't got the cash for any uber premium how does this downgrade sound,
Spargo -> Lienert (Smith DPP)
Liam Ryan -> Greene
Leaving 378k for next week to get a premium mid via danger/ahern

Or
Spargo/Ahern -> Shuey/Lienart with 32k to scrape witherden next week probably

I can afford any forward. Already have Dev, Chingard, Rocky, Danger and Mclean. Looking at Menegola/Hoff but Heeney/Lambert/Franklin/Billings save me some money. Any input would be appreciated.
Don’t get Heen, he is way too popular for someone who I don’t think is a clear top 6 fwd now. You could benefit by not having him when he has his bad scores and his good scores are no higher than a 110 anyway. I would choose between Gola and Hoff. Hoff has been very consistent but I am leaning towards Gola for his good run home and he will be huge in the last 2 easy games. I don’t think many people have Gola for some reason, barely mentioned in Roy’s rolling 22. I’ll be looking to swap him in for Heen or Wingard soon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t get Heen, he is way too popular for someone who I don’t think is a clear top 6 fwd now. You could benefit by not having him when he has his bad scores and his good scores are no higher than a 110 anyway. I would choose between Gola and Hoff. Hoff has been very consistent but I am leaning towards Gola for his good run home and he will be huge in the last 2 easy games. I don’t think many people have Gola for some reason, barely mentioned in Roy’s rolling 22. I’ll be looking to swap him in for Heen or Wingard soon!
Cheers, don't like having 3 geelong mids even though menegola isn't really a mid but he is scoring so well for a forward and looking at his scores without his 1st 2 games he would be averaging 100+ so I'm going with him cheers.

Farrell in - confirmed
Taking a stab at this point in the year and Sier to Farrell and curnow to gaff. Then next week Macrae once his price drops again hopefully!

Port board seem happy
Port AF player bringing him in

Lock and loaded!
I prefer DPP anyway so was hoping he or someone similar got named.

Re jigged to De Goey to Farrell (mid bench), Narkle to forward bench as EMER

Jacobs to Grundy

Bench cover
Lynch
Joel Smith
Big O
Narkle

So so so close to locking in my trades now.

Bailey Rice > Jarrod Lienert is a lock.

My problem is...should I bring in Dyson Heppell for (Ed) Phillips and have Worpel as an emergency. Or trade De Goey for Jackson Macrae and have no emergency?

Help pls :oops:

Have been weighing up Walters > Westhoff or E.Curnow > Oliver all week.
I think Curnow survives given that Walters has been horrible and hasn't scored above 90 since I traded him in, and that Curnow is playing GC.

I do think Oliver will score well this week though against the Crows.

Anyone else rolling with someone besides Titch (C) this week? I'm giving Gaff a crack as I think Titch will go 120 or so with a Banfield tag, but Gaff could go 140+ with no Jacobs

Anyone else rolling with someone besides Titch (C) this week? I'm giving Gaff a crack as I think Titch will go 120 or so with a Banfield tag, but Gaff could go 140+ with no Jacobs

Brave !!

See my comment above, I could be in the same boat in a week...
Wowzer. That is crazy brave. Although, there hasn't been too many late withdrawals as of late, so hopefully (fingers crossed) you should be fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back