Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a bit of a risk and going:
Fritsch > Lambert

Need Lambert to score more like his last game from here on in and less of his 70-80 games he tends to dish up.

So I've got 4 trades left and Charlie Curnow sitting at F6 and 114k in the warchest. Scored a few 100s but 2 scores in the 30s in the last 3 weeks, with a 114 in between. Am I crazy for sticking by him hoping he find some consistency, ie holds a bloody mark and stops giving away free kicks, or use one of my 4 trades for someone less, i guess frustrating would be the right word.

Best defender for final upgrade? Can’t afford Lloyd :((already have Laird, Yeo, Simpson, Hurley, Gov). Leaning towards:
  1. Brayshaw: Adel, GCS, Syd, WC, GWS remaining
  2. McDonald: see above.
  3. Crisp: Rich, Syd, Bris, PA, Freo
  4. Howe: See above.
  5. LRyan: plays 1 game away for rest of season
  6. Hurn: but already have Yeo/Gov

So I've got 4 trades left and Charlie Curnow sitting at F6 and 114k in the warchest. Scored a few 100s but 2 scores in the 30s in the last 3 weeks, with a 114 in between. Am I crazy for sticking by him hoping he find some consistency, ie holds a bloody mark and stops giving away free kicks, or use one of my 4 trades for someone less, i guess frustrating would be the right word.
Trade I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly with all of Webster, Doedee and Austin missing, was forced into my last trade.

Sadly don't have the money for either Lloyd or even Brayshaw :(

I also have McDonald in the forward line, so was thinking using his DPP to get Darling or Franklin.

Sadly with all of Webster, Doedee and Austin missing, was forced into my last trade.

Sadly don't have the money for either Lloyd or even Brayshaw :(

I also have McDonald in the forward line, so was thinking using his DPP to get Darling or Franklin.
Buddy, much higher ceiling.

Buddy, much higher ceiling.
My only worry with Buddy is that our run is quite hard so that harm his scoring. Still he'll probably manage 150 tomorrow....

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back