Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 533434

Now with De Goey down I'm in a world of hurt - 2 trades and I have Sicily, De Goey & Doedee

**** this game....

I'm thinking I'll hold De Goey and hope he's only out for 2?

No real idea where to start with this mess right now :drunk:

Unfortunately it's time for you to join the no trades club. Sic & Doedee to the best available for the funds you have.

View attachment 533434

Now with De Goey down I'm in a world of hurt - 2 trades and I have Sicily, De Goey & Doedee

**** this game....

I'm thinking I'll hold De Goey and hope he's only out for 2?

No real idea where to start with this mess right now :drunk:
One positive is by not doing the trade you were thinking of last round Macrae is 45k cheaper now.

With two trades remaining and no defense cover is it worth getting in oriordan for Austin this week as cover, what’s his JS like? Or should I hold the two trades until the end?
Big decision would appreciate opinions

This week I was planning to trade Fritsch to de Goey but with that injury not sure whether to hold fire. I'm thinking about trading Fritsch to Witherden and switching McDonald forward. Thoughts on that trade? I've got 4 left and happy with the rest of my starters.

This week I was planning to trade Fritsch to de Goey but with that injury not sure whether to hold fire. I'm thinking about trading Fritsch to Witherden and switching McDonald forward. Thoughts on that trade? I've got 4 left and happy with the rest of my starters.

I would do this trade. Withers has a 6 round average of 100 (3 x 100+ & a 94) and is playing really well. Only downside is Hodgey is back this week and may or may not take some points away from him. My take is that it wasn't so much Hodge's fault that Withers was scoring poorly prior to Rd12, but rather Withers having a mild dose of the 2nd year blues which he has since over come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditching Bonner (what a survivor!) for maybe O'Riordan, then take useless sack of invisible spuds T Smith up to the best forward I do not have. Which is one of TMac, Buddy, Menegola or Darling. I can't decide which.

Maybe instead of O'Riordan a floating 0, cos I've got no loops this week.

Almost can't believe I'm probably going to use my last trade to bring in Magic Door.

Had SMacK as R/F Relief. He's gone and Kreuzer not back yet. Can't afford a real ruck.

I better not ******* die before SC 2019. Ain't going out like that.

I've got the big dopey prick with the dodgy ticker too and my break in case of emergency option Crossley broke himself.

2 Trades left, 14k in the kitty, ranked 12k (would be much better if I never had this dodgy strawberry cruiser campaigner all year)

Options are Cuban Ceglar, Slyce n Dycett or hold, cop the Donut and hope the big Humphrey B. Bear looking prick comes back next week which I'm leaning towards.

Suggestions welcome

Dahlhaus injury means I finally get rid of that sucker...

Out: Dahlhaus + T Smith
In: Heeney + Dawson (Syd)

Leaves me with 3 trades and $53k for a rainy day

4 Trades Left.. this week wittled it down to 2 options:

1. Austin > O'Riordan
TSmith > Darling
17k left

2. TSmith > Bayok (fwd/mid donut) (via Ahern)
Fritsch>Hawkins
27k left

Thoughts guys?

Team:
606bbcf67e9df19ab262c195a4034239.jpg
6164cce24f042d6d0d25304b352eed50.jpg
bf4e552d7097a8ca664b3c12a9174757.jpg

I've got the big dopey prick with the dodgy ticker too and my break in case of emergency option Crossley broke himself.

2 Trades left, 14k in the kitty, ranked 12k (would be much better if I never had this dodgy strawberry cruiser campaigner all year)

Options are Cuban Ceglar, Slyce n Dycett or hold, cop the Donut and hope the big Humphrey B. Bear looking prick comes back next week which I'm leaning towards.

Suggestions welcome

I considered Lycett but then you end up with a bunch of money on the bench one way or another. Grabbing a R/F at least adds some flexibility in terms of cover.

That said, a donut won't make a difference to my season anyway ... taking a zero this week definitely an option.

5 trades left. I have been planning for weeks to go Ahern -> Heeney but I'm thinking about bringing in Gresham instead. He is averaging 103 over his past 5 and 91 over the past 3. The plan is for him to play a lot more midfield time to end the season. He could be a good POD to end the season.

Is this a good idea, or is my love of everything Gresham does taking over?

With two trades remaining and no defense cover is it worth getting in oriordan for Austin this week as cover, what’s his JS like? Or should I hold the two trades until the end?
Big decision would appreciate opinions
Same here now Smith (wb) has been withdrawn, but with 3 trades. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back