Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any love for Pendles?
I'm thinking going de Goey > Pendles.

My Mids are set and do not want to touch em and i do not have any Mid Premos that are Mid/Fwd eligible to sub with.

I went DeGoey OUT into Buddy as i reckon he is about to explode and go big.

Extra $$$ savings was good to.

My Mids are set and do not want to touch em and i do not have any Mid Premos that are Mid/Fwd eligible to sub with.

Yeh he always explodes against us.
If we can stop him, we will win.

I'm leaning towards holding?

With De Goey out I've got Ahern as cover, but could go De Goey > Macrae. Still leaves Fritsch on field, which I was planning on going to GAJ/Dusty this week or next.

upload_2018-7-27_18-14-0.png

Hmmm - used my 2nd last trade last week trading out SicDog.

Now I have 1 trade left.
Hanging onto it as best as I can.

JDG out 4 now, not sure what happens with him, ch7 reply to them - I've had the stress fracture a while so doctors said to rest.

For now have 6 players as M/F - so okay for now, with re-evaluate next week.

Here2tellyouwhy

I see you have contaminated another mind. :D
Lloyd.jpg
That’s a very generous description of Matthew Lloyd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like the look of Gaz from here. Reckon he could pump out a few big ones. But I would consider that he may be rested, even though Geelong haven't locked in a finals spot.

Unless he get's injured, no way he get's rested from here IMO. Pre finals bye would be enough from here, especially considering he's already missed multiple weeks this year.

Haven't traded the past 2 weeks, and surprisingly the urge to trade has subsided! Crazy!

The fact that I am only 2 trades away from joining the No Trades Club is probably the motivating factor! But the $225,600 gives me reason to go on a spending spree!

Sicily needs to go eventually, and Mihocek allowed me to hold me for another week. If he goes 80+ again I will be happy to hold off another week, but if not am tempted to trade Sicily > McDonald to preserve the DEF/FWD switch with Brander. Hurn is the other more expensive option.

Am also tempted to get in Gray for extra FWD coverage, given his cheapness. Would allow me to bench one of Walters/Hogan to account for their off weeks.

Was tempted to get in Grundy at some stage, but i'm weary that he'll be rested over the SC finals given his early season injury issues (calf?).

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 10.29.56 AM.png

Haven't traded the past 2 weeks, and surprisingly the urge to trade has subsided! Crazy!

The fact that I am only 2 trades away from joining the No Trades Club is probably the motivating factor! But the $225,600 gives me reason to go on a spending spree!

Sicily needs to go eventually, and Mihocek allowed me to hold me for another week. If he goes 80+ again I will be happy to hold off another week, but if not am tempted to trade Sicily > McDonald to preserve the DEF/FWD switch with Brander. Hurn is the other more expensive option.

Am also tempted to get in Gray for extra FWD coverage, given his cheapness. Would allow me to bench one of Walters/Hogan to account for their off weeks.

Was tempted to get in Grundy at some stage, but i'm weary that he'll be rested over the SC finals given his early season injury issues (calf?).

Thoughts?

View attachment 534029

Sic > Tmac makes sense as it gives you some coverage & looping options for 2 lines.

TSmith > M/F premo with your final trade in a few weeks (if you have luck with injury) would open up some loopage options in the mids as well.

done.gif

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back