Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurn, cripps and sicily are this weeks must trades it seems.

just go with your gut people. no-one really knows the answers. no wonder everyone's teams are carbon copies.

I'm hoping for any score above 90 for Adams. basically to get through the game as he is so injury prone. I'll be trading Adam's the second josh kelly is back.

and hurn is on my never again list. his form the last 6 weeks is no mt even close to AA form.
Is a few I'd like to move on, but I agree, these are the priorities.
Trades.png

Had Cripps traded out all week. Have given him one last try seeing as the crows are absolutely horrible for giving up points to midfielders.
If that combined with the fact of how important this win would be to Carlton doesn’t make Cripps go beast mode, then I give up.

Have gone:
D Clarke > Langlands
O Baker > S Higgins.
Dropped 70k in the past 2 games due to that injury game of 9.
Only in 1.2% of teams.

It can’t get any worse! I’ll say that much

Sorry for not posting trades earlier...
Went Stef to Gawn and Logue to Watson
Stef was not my biggest spud but I wanted Gawn the most this week so he had to go.
Scary to think I will be going another week with all of Cripps, Ziebell, Murphy, Guthrie, Sicily and Hack Jones. At this stage of the year you want promos getting tons but all those guys are more likely to go less than 90. Sloane another disappointing mid to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you didn’t get sloane...has been awful since I got him, doesn’t look like tonning up. Henderson is a rollercoaster but hits 140s on his day. I would have gone with Fior though

I ended up going with Shiel, only reason why is because if he doesn’t score much I won’t be annoyed with him as I’m a Dons supporter whereas I don’t think I could handle wasting a trade on the other three and they deliver a 70 odd aha. But It did get my last rookie off field. So as long as Shiel goes 60+ it’s a win ahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back