Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurn, cripps and sicily are this weeks must trades it seems.

just go with your gut people. no-one really knows the answers. no wonder everyone's teams are carbon copies.

I'm hoping for any score above 90 for Adams. basically to get through the game as he is so injury prone. I'll be trading Adam's the second josh kelly is back.

and hurn is on my never again list. his form the last 6 weeks is no mt even close to AA form.

Hmm. Very tough week for me. Who do you guys reckon is the priority to trade out of Blakely, Neale, Cripps and M.Crouch? Blakely out looks obvious but I can't get to Whitfield this week so any defender I trade in could easily be going straight out next week. He's named in the middle as well so hopefully goes 90 odd and I can trade him next week.

Cripps -> Merret is what I'm going with right now but I just can't feel happy trading out a guy I got in last week expecting a 110 average. I like Neale as a unique for the last 4 rounds (doesn't look like any tags) and trading out Crouch just feels like trying to be too smart.

Hmm. Very tough week for me. Who do you guys reckon is the priority to trade out of Blakely, Neale, Cripps and M.Crouch? Blakely out looks obvious but I can't get to Whitfield this week so any defender I trade in could easily be going straight out next week. He's named in the middle as well so hopefully goes 90 odd and I can trade him next week.

Cripps -> Merret is what I'm going with right now but I just can't feel happy trading out a guy I got in last week expecting a 110 average. I like Neale as a unique for the last 4 rounds (doesn't look like any tags) and trading out Crouch just feels like trying to be too smart.
I got the same Blakely problem.. im hanging my hat on the fact, the last few weeks.. he has 1 quarter where he scores f*ck all, so basically getting most of his scores from 3/4's. If he can put it together the elusive triple figures could be there (helps me sleep at night anyway).

Hurn, cripps and sicily are this weeks must trades it seems.

just go with your gut people. no-one really knows the answers. no wonder everyone's teams are carbon copies.

I'm hoping for any score above 90 for Adams. basically to get through the game as he is so injury prone. I'll be trading Adam's the second josh kelly is back.

and hurn is on my never again list. his form the last 6 weeks is no mt even close to AA form.

Adams has been pretty good in the games he's played this year! The injured 49 was very early in the third. Other than that just the stinky 50 he put against the lions. Interesting to see how he goes this week v the in form tigers

For me if you're not going Whitfield in the backline better off just to hold. Cripps to go first as he looked injured last week, merrett should go 105+ and not give you any headaches

You'd think that this is the time to get a Collingwood midfielder in with the run of Richmond, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide and Essendon to run. Adams at basement price should start to warm up coming back from injury would be my pick. Most would have Treloar already.
Sidey looks to be coming back into some form lately.
Don't think I could do it though being a tag target.

Get Rocky or Lyons?

Got a feeling Rocky will be in pig mode after two quiet games, but Lyons did have 130 round 11 v Hawks and has GC in 2 weeks.

Any reason why no one's looking at piggy Oliver? Under 10% ownership, take out his 69 and has an average of 114 over the last 5 rounds, with a reasonable run of Saints, Tigs, Pies, Swans and Roos

If i said at the start of the year I would end up with mids being macrae, gaff, rocky, Cripps, zerrett, Oliver, sloane, treloar, I’d be pretty happy. And yet here we are. Hoping to leave Cripps and Sloane alone but they may need trading too. But have the usual back line mayhem to deal with. Feels stupid to trade out that kinda talent when the back line is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason why no one's looking at piggy Oliver? Under 10% ownership, take out his 69 and has an average of 114 over the last 5 rounds, with a reasonable run of Saints, Tigs, Pies, Swans and Roos

I was actually worried about his run home a bit to be honest, with potential tags in a few of them. But he’s been racking it up anyway so far. The 69 hurt, but is rare

Good point. But I think he is more SC relevant, and do we trust Melbourne??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back