Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

which upgrade helps me the most?
Hack Jones to Whit
Guthrie to Whit
Sicily to Whit
Stef to Gawn, gives me a bit more cash remaining than the other options

hesitating to get Whit because I feel Port may target him physically, he is certainly the type to target.

Gawn’s run is pretty delicious and gives you another captain option which Whit is a bit more shaky for.

Larkey > Langlands (via Hind forward)
Lycett > Taranto (via Danger forward)

Chucking the C on Taranto, as I'm so checked out with this season now and it's the least boring of the captaincy options. Trading out Taranto early on in the season was one of my worst decisions in a long list of bad decisions. Same goes with Crisp

Assuming Cripps is ok to play this week? Seemed to cop a knock or something?

If he is ok then I will probably go something like

Baker to Langlands
Hurn to Whitfield.

Sicily and Perryman live another week.

What was Perryman's role this week? Was on 20 odd at quarter time but then only scored another 30pts for the entire game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhhh fu**! Wanted to go Marshall > Gawn and RO'B > Gaff but 1k short.......
Lucky. I think ROB+Marhsall will outscore Gawn and Gaff anyway. Gaff's last 5 have bene poor. There are better options out there

Can finally get Willem Drew off my bench with no forced trades for once!

Drew > Langlands
Lipinski (what a shocking half) > Billings

Ziebell has been s**t the last 2 weeks. Is he playing forward again? Do I trade?
I haven't seen any of the games, but can only assume he is playing forward again for some reason.

Do any Roos supporters have any info on this? If it's another sub-90 next week, he will be on the block

Hrmmm what to do? Ranked 1,050 and would really like to try aim for top 500. Sicily, Sloane, Cripps, Worpel & Ziebell all in the crosshairs

$166k in the bank after

Trade 1 - Logue to Watson...
Trade 2 - ????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back