Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

After a s**t week and a break, I'm back, should I focus on building bank this week to upgrade Watson to a 590ish defender next week, or roll with Watson for a two weeks longer onfield and get cripps to Adams?

PS, don't ask how Watson was I my team last week (kissed lol)

Bugger it. Ranking has blown out three straight weeks and now I am basically at 5000.

Focus is on league wins now.

Going to have a bit of fun and go Hurn to Hunter Clark and Cripps to Merrett. Sicily and Perryman live again.

What a terrible trade in Hurn was. 77, late out (have to take Logue's score) and now looks very likely to miss this week.

Just a crap load of forced trades the past month and have not been able to improve my team at all.

Bugger it. Ranking has blown out three straight weeks and now I am basically at 5000.

Going to have a bit of fun and go Hurn to Hunter Clark and Cripps to Merrett. Sicily and Perryman live again.

What a terrible trade in Hurn was. 77, late out (have to take Logue's score) and now looks very likely to miss this week.

Just a crap load of forced trades the past month and have not been able to improve my team at all.

Almost the exact same boat. Been an annoying year.

Welcome to the Hunter Clark experience

What are people's thoughts on me going:

Hind > McLean
Ziebell > Duncan

?

Pretty much like for like in terms of cost. Would rather bank a bit more to eye off going Duurs to Whitfield next week, but that'd mean going for someone like Pendles, Adams or Cripps instead of Duncan.

In fact, as I say that I think I'll lock in Adams for now.

What are people's thoughts on me going:

Hind > McLean
Ziebell > Duncan

?

Pretty much like for like in terms of cost. Would rather bank a bit more to eye off going Duurs to Whitfield next week, but that'd mean going for someone like Pendles, Adams or Cripps instead of Duncan.

In fact, as I say that I think I'll lock in Adams for now.
I’m looking at going Ziebell to Merrett, if you don’t already have him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m looking at going Ziebell to Merrett, if you don’t already have him...

Good shout.

Lets me downgrade Answerth to a bottom priced defender next week and go Duurs to Whit assuming Whit doesn't go nuts next week.

At this stage leaning towards, Guthrie and Ziebell to H.Clark and Curnow.. could end up treading water but with an average rank its more about my h2h league.

Better off getting Taranto over Whitfield this week? Whitfield higher breakeven and likely to have Sutcliffe hanging off him. Will get the other next week

Better off getting Taranto over Whitfield this week? Whitfield higher breakeven and likely to have Sutcliffe hanging off him. Will get the other next week
i don't think Sutcliffe is good enough to slow, let alone stop him Whitfield. I wouldn't factor this into your rationale tbh; he's a nobody who bumped Neale a few times which got his name in the headlines. Hardly a Deboer, Hewett, Jacobs effectiveness tagger (he isn't AFL standard really)...

i don't think Sutcliffe is good enough to slow, let alone stop him Whitfield. I wouldn't factor this into your rationale tbh; he's a nobody who bumped Neale a few times which got his name in the headlines. Hardly a Deboer, Hewett, Jacobs effectiveness tagger (he isn't AFL standard really)...
Might still play the breakeven game regardless

After thinking things through a bit more my question is, am I better off holding onto Cripps the next two weeks if it means I can get Hurn to Whitfield this week and Sicily/Perryman to a Crisp/Salem next week?

Initial trade plans were to go Hurn to Hunter Clark and Cripps to Merrett this week.

Basically weighing up whether I’m better off having Cripps, Whitfield and Crisp VS Merrett, Hunter Clarke and Crisp over the next few weeks?

After thinking things through a bit more my question is, am I better off holding onto Cripps the next two weeks if it means I can get Hurn to Whitfield this week and Sicily/Perryman to a Crisp/Salem next week?

Initial trade plans were to go Hurn to Hunter Clark and Cripps to Merrett this week.

Basically weighing up whether I’m better off having Cripps, Whitfield and Crisp VS Merrett, Hunter Clarke and Crisp over the next few weeks?

I'd just hold Cripps now. If you trade him then Cripps will tonne and Zerrett will get concussed or something.

Such has been the year.

Unless Cripps misses for some reason he'll be staying in my team till the end. Still have Worpel/Smith/Blakely to upgrade first but I suspect I won't get around to upgrade them all by seasons end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back