Trades Round 19 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I was planning on trading Jelly to Piggy but with Jelly named I'm holding fire on trades for this week, got Bianco as cover if Jelly is a late out.

Still got 2 trades in the bank for long term injuries or a luxury upgrade for finals.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
If you got all Nostradamus on me at start of year and said "Q.....your last trade of the season shall be ...... Dusty > Matthew Kennedy" I would have sworn all the acid from the 90s was repeating on me

But dam here we are sh*t

Call me Nostradamus, I traded Dusty to Jelly during the byes.

I look like a genius now with Jelly Jesus rising from the dead.

Inb4 that soft campaigner is a late out.

Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Marshall Ward Greene Mills Dusty out. LMAOOOOO

I have cover for Mills (Bianco), cover for Ward (Bramble), cover for 1 of Greene/Marshall (Brocky/Fin > one is stuck in the guts) and I am trading Dusty.

I only have 2k in the bank to remove Dusty. Unsure if I use a second trade and go to zero trades or not. FWIW I am 7th in 3 leagues, 9th in one and 6th in another. All look close.

What do you all suggest? I am stuck.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Marshall Ward Greene Mills Dusty out. LMAOOOOO

I have cover for Mills (Bianco), cover for Ward (Bramble), cover for 1 of Greene/Marshall (Brocky/Fin > one is stuck in the guts) and I am trading Dusty.

I only have 2k in the bank to remove Dusty. Unsure if I use a second trade and go to zero trades or not. FWIW I am 7th in 3 leagues, 9th in one and 6th in another. All look close.

What do you all suggest? I am stuck.

Keep a trade in hand if you're playing for leagues.

981 career goals

5 snags and 120sc this weekend

986 career goals

Then on to Rd20

1000 career goals a chance

View attachment 1184724
I fear we'll rest him at some point, but maybe not with top 4 (although unlikely) potentially in play. You might cop a 40 at some point, but wouldn't surprise me if he gets a few 120s as well.

And the SC nostalgia having Bud in my team 😍

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Here2tellyouwhy Hai_Newman what's the go with Westie? Retains his spot with a number of changes. Nice SC friendly 71 last week. Need someone for coverage this week and tossing up between him and Macrae Jnr who has the nice DPP but average scores?
Any thoughts appreciated. Much love
Only played the one game but looks bloody good.
I hope we play him every week.

He should get a go until he has a bad game or Shuey cones back

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Plenty of members on this board!
It's a 2 for 1 deal :D

tenor.gif

Wow, yeah after a quick look Bolton + Doedee probably the best options. Not a big fan of Doedee, seems to get hurt a bit but there is only 5 games to go I guess.
Yeah it sucks. I was originally going to trade Weightman and then I could get a pretty reliable 90 scorer like Daniel. But McKay and Waterman out means I was starring at a donut, and there's still late out concerns with Whitfield and Jelly.
Anyway, if Doedee stays fit I reckon he's good for 85 average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back