Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to be going Dusty to Bolton...

Is it worth a leftfield option Dusty to Natalie Fyfe or is he broken???
Def considering.

It's just that the nutsack is scared of this year & wants DPP with just one trade left over if I go Dustflog to Bolton's.

Mate, if you want to be a covid nutjob do it on the covid related thread in the general discussion board not a bloody round 19 trades thread. If you can't handle losing cash in a fantasy game, that's your own problem.
Lolol covid nutjob , I'm just spitting facts mate
My point still stands , should of introduced trades for ppl effected , if you can't handle my opinion go have a sook. And yes anyone would be pissed off losing money when the reason why you lost was total bullshit , I'm human surprise surprise

My point still stands , should of introduced trades for ppl effected , if you can't handle my opinion go have a sook. And yes anyone would be pissed off losing money when the reason why you lost was total bullshit , I'm human surprise surprise

mate.gif

I'm gonna start looking for the SC rehab centre soon

Mills, Greene and Marshall owner here
+ Dusty and now Waterspud

You're welcome to join me

It's a happy place and right next door to the No Trades Club

We get the hookers first

Last edited:

I'm not the one having a sook about a fantasy sports game and then claiming covid is bs. Jesus Christ, what trades are you making this round?

I'm not the one having a sook about a fantasy sports game and then claiming covid is bs. Jesus Christ, what trades are you making this round?
you are having a sook yourself over my opinion that there should be trades

as i said again, if you had money on something and something bs happens to make you lose then no s**t you will be pissed. its called common sense, im not claiming it is, im just telling you a fact.

if i had any trades left id upgrade my s**t fwd line

Everyone seems to be going Dusty to Bolton...

Is it worth a leftfield option Dusty to Natalie Fyfe or is he broken???
Think I said something similar last week but don't reckon I would be bringing Fyfe in. Proven SP but he just doesn't look right and given he's carrying that shoulder + loves missing a game or 2 as is I think the risk/benefit with Natalie at present is tipped towards the wrong side of the ledger - especially given carnage has left a lot of us with not many trades. Freo are in the finals hunt currently so they won't mothball him now but if they lose the next couple I reckon there's a chance they send him off early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking the following.

option 1. Dusty to Bolton (2 trades left)

option 2.CCJ to Durham via Briggs, Dusty to Zorko. (1 trade left)

Need to win 2 leagues this week to make finals. Zorko has higher ceiling but how much will he outscore Bolton by. Am I best to leave a few trades up my sleeve.

17700E41-F14F-42C4-8614-CF7135BF8824.png C4AE65E1-D6FD-4632-A49B-D41E96ED988B.png

Dusty to any fwd not named Dunkley or Zorko.

Hall
Hawkins
Bolton
Dale

Already have Heeney, Danger, Zieball (and Greene, Marshall).

Leaning towards Hall, thoughts ?

Just traded Dusty to Matt Kennedy
Over the last three weeks i've traded in Ben Keays and Matt Kennedy
wtf is wrong with me

3 trades, 142k change, Pendlebury owner

was going to trade z.smith to Bolton shifting ccj to r3 linking him with Marshall and Tracy to “complete my team”

not sure if I still just do that. Or leave weightman at f6 and focus on using that change I have to improve peddles. Or just continue as normal and trade peddles next week to a 460k mid or whatever it will be and leave 1 last trade for one last injury.

Don’t wanna go dusty to Bolton cause everyone seems to be doing that. Thinking of Hawkins or Buddy just cause they can win or lose you a final lol. Who you reckon is the the better pick or is there someone else left field you’d consider?

Don’t wanna go dusty to Bolton cause everyone seems to be doing that. Thinking of Hawkins or Buddy just cause they can win or lose you a final lol. Who you reckon is the the better pick or is there someone else left field you’d consider?

Hawkins. Less likely to be rested/injured imo. Can kick a bag like buddy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back