AFL RDT Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1626692733304.png

Only have 3 trades left with ~35k bank

Can use one trade to do Dusty to Marshall. But I'm leaning towards using 2 trades to get to JDG. I can't afford Marshall getting injured or managed if saints' season is over. Plus JDG is killing it in his new midfield role.

Amartey to West via Ely
Dusty to JDG

Leaves one more trade and about 90k which I hope to use for a luxury trade. Most likely Daniel to Guthrie via Laird. If I can't afford Guthrie, then McCluggage or Gaff will be the targets

JKelly apparently will miss 2 weeks, have no choice but to hold and cover with Bramble.

Playing a very dangerous game when I eventually run out of trades. Durham my only cover in defence, could get dropped at any time. Mid cover with Bramble is fine. Forward cover non-existent.

Dusty to Shai Bolton, all I can afford without using both my last two trades. Can't be any worse than Dusty surely.

Out Dusty and Toby McLean

In Guthrie and Sharp

Always had a plan to use Marshall to help provide DPP ruck cover from early, so traded him in in round 8 (then held him after two very average scores), finally traded him back out out in round 13, then back in again in round 17....

FMDT.

2 trades left and one will be used to replace Dusty. Without heaps of money in the bank, Bolton seems the obvious selection.

2 trades left and one will be used to replace Dusty. Without heaps of money in the bank, Bolton seems the obvious selection.

Similar. Was tossing up with waiting till next week and maybe go Sidebottom instead, (with Pendlebury being out), but will probably bite the bullet and go Bolton.

Still a bit undecided though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back