Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

some decent options if you need a defender.
slim pickings in the forwards though.

I can get any line except ruck coz I have a lot of DPP. Currently have Rioli but thinking Wilkie or Taylor possibly. Newman’s another option but his score fluctuates a bit too much for my liking

I can get any line except ruck coz I have a lot of DPP. Currently have Rioli but thinking Wilkie or Taylor possibly. Newman’s another option but his score fluctuates a bit too much for my liking
May, Day, Dusty, Steele, Jackson some other options.
too late for Ridley unfortunately.

I've seen less dead bodies at Kananook Station..
Luv it, saucy little Franger insider reference 😍
If we combine our powers, we can surely get a reference to Karingal and The Pines in there 💪
(Side note: Bloody interesting seeing how Seaford / Carrum / Frankston have developed over the years.)

If we combine our powers, we can surely get a reference to Karingal and The Pines in there.
God help us if someone throws in an Ambassador Hotel reference.

crime scene snow GIF by South Park

4 midfield premos on the pine.

Oliver, Laird, Cripps and Green. Forcing a donut if no trades.

What happens when the player I trade in gets injured next week, or another midfielder goes down? Then I am back to square one. What's the point in giving up my final trade?

Most likely to face this same scenario in SC finals. Wouldn't I rather use it then?

kung fu panda GIF

Worrying about the kenties team of tomorrow is hindering todays decision.

Donut looking likely.
Good choice - u Have Ridley ?

I do. Considering to reverse my Green to J Daicos trade and eat a donut this week.

Will reassess tomorrow.
Do you have any must win league games.or anything?
If not, Green hopefully back after two more, Ridley surely out close to the remainder of the H&A season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it work by moving 3 players around to different positions? Would like some clarity on it. Even then, would have no control over who goes where.

Are you trying to tell me I need a trade to magically move DPP and the special Optimise button does nothing??

IMG_2192.jpeg

IMG_2193.jpeg

Worth using my finals grade to do Maric > Hewett?

Would leave:
Thomas F7
Hewett M8
JZ D7
Cin swing between D8/M9
Banks M10

Otherwise can do JZ > Wanganeen Milera?

Please help me make a decision folks.

I'm 5th in my league, playing 3rd this week, and 6th next week. Slight underdog in both as my team stands.

If I win both I'll finish top 4.

If I lose either I'll finish 5th, if I lose both I'll still make the 8.

I own Rids.

I was gonna trade Seamus to a certain forward today.

Should I hold off that trade so I can trade Rids to that forward instead? The new guy will cost more, but that's irrelevant because this will be my last trade.

It's either trade this week, have the new guy's score this week to hopefully help me knock off 3rd, and hope to get Rids back for a prelim or grannies, or, hold, get Seamus' score this week, and have Seamus as extra cover for the rest of the year because I'll trade Rids to get the new guy next week.

Which should I do?

Please help me make a decision folks.

I'm 5th in my league, playing 3rd this week, and 6th next week. Slight underdog in both as my team stands.

If I win both I'll finish top 4.

If I lose either I'll finish 5th, if I lose both I'll still make the 8.

I own Rids.

I was gonna trade Seamus to a certain forward today.

Should I hold off that trade so I can trade Rids to that forward instead? The new guy will cost more, but that's irrelevant because this will be my last trade.

It's either trade this week, have the new guy's score this week to hopefully help me knock off 3rd, and hope to get Rids back for a prelim or grannies, or, hold, get Seamus' score this week, and have Seamus as extra cover for the rest of the year because I'll trade Rids to get the new guy next week.

Which should I do?
I love how you keep your transfer targets secret :moustache:

I would hold, can't be trading out un-injured players at this point. Finishing 4th won't matter if you are copping donuts in the finals.

But this is also why I don't play for leagues, too many possible permutations every week, you get lost in the muddle.

I love how you keep your transfer targets secret :moustache:

I would hold, can't be trading out un-injured players at this point. Finishing 4th won't matter if you are copping donuts in the finals.

But this is also why I don't play for leagues, too many possible permutations every week, you get lost in the muddle.

I've had league oppo mysteriously do the same trades I do before and realised eventually they must be reading my plans on here haha. So yeah cards to chest lol.

Thanks for weighing in, I think you're right. If I trade Seamus and Yeo goes down before Rids gets back, it's donut time. Odds of that are too high.

Righto,
I’ve traded Hodor to Gawn.

I have Laird out who I need to cover who is a POD in both cash leagues. I can loop Cincotta, if he poorly I can then bring windy on.

Or I trade Laird to anyone I want, but as he should be back next weekend it seems like a waste of a trade.

Thinking I’ll just trade Ashcroft. Options to trade to are
-Petracca
-Touk
-LDU

Petracca forward times worries me.
Touk less mid time worries me
LDU can throw in stinkers but has a decent ceiling.

Leaning towards LDU as it leaves me with 100k in bank and a trade up my sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back