Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely there is a mid premo you don’t have who doesn’t need 4 goals to score 110-120?

Petracca is a gun but his role sucks.
True, probably bring in Docherty as a DPP option as cover for Ridley. But he may only miss a week, laird also? So why trade? * I'm dumb

I've had league oppo mysteriously do the same trades I do before and realised eventually they must be reading my plans on here haha. So yeah cards to chest lol.

Thanks for weighing in, I think you're right. If I trade Seamus and Yeo goes down before Rids gets back, it's donut time. Odds of that are too high.
Double bluff them and say you’ll be trading in someone else 🥸

Depending on how severe Walsh’s injury is, Walsh plus HH for G Hewett and Sicily looks a mighty tempting move into the No Trades club.

Are you trying to tell me I need a trade to magically move DPP and the special Optimise button does nothing??
Dunno. What does the optimise button do with DPPs? Surely it doesn’t move DPPs as per that post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently it does. Scythe94 I believe took the time to confirm this for me.
I can also confirm this. I had Sheezel in my fwd and I optimised my side, he was then in my back 6. At the time I had no idea how it happened because I physically couldn't do it in anyway. I tried trading and looping, nothing.

Contemplating reversing Windy to Touk and holding over the two trades for next week. I’ll likely need to deal with Walsh next week given a hammy should be min 3 weeks.

Contemplating reversing Windy to Touk and holding over the two trades for next week. I’ll likely need to deal with Walsh next week given a hammy should be min 3 weeks.
Yep, decided, trade reversed.

With the power of DPP, I’ll bank Banks’ 82 and have 2 trades and $250k to deal with Walsh and whatever else is thrown up.

Laird might be back next week but playing for league and need to give myself a chance at a win this week.

Green, Laird -> Touk, Petracca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back