Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 2.43.49 pm.png

Wanted to see what people's thoughts were. Have to fill the M8 spot, so was thinking of going either:

Weddle + Dev to a rookie + any midfielder under 565k so either LDU or touk possibly

or

Weddle + Mitchell for Dewar + Libba

Obviously the reasoning behind the first option is LDU can go big and Seamus as extra cover plus DPP swing with sheezel. But open to other suggestions too!

Ranked about 1200ish, top two in cash league secured, 2 trades left. Johnson can cover Laird, held Green last week and can use dpps to have Maric cover him but I’m tempted to trade. Jelly, Touk or Luke Jackson? Sounds crazy but I’m leaning towards Jackson. 80k banked, which could be handy with my last trade and if the Darcy potential surgery news eventuates, I see no reason why he won’t average 105+ from here on.

Luke Jackson could be a fun ride!
Oh My George Takai GIF

Is Tom Atkins worth considering or has the last few weeks just been a flash-in-the-pan?
With my final trades considering:
A-Grade Mid (eg. Miller, Kelly) + cheaper Def (eg. Atkins, Day)​
versus
A Grade Def (Eg. Dawson) and discount Mid (Eg. Hewett)​

I heard he is being played out of position, is that true ?
Have to temper this slightly as I didn't watch the whole game, but his CBAs were back up into the 60s or so.
His first week back he had been played off half forward.
But with Dew out and King coaching (plus him having more games under his belt), I'd expect majority midfield.
If someone who has followed more closely contradicts me, go with them 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering going Fyfe to Harvey and Wardlaw to Docherty which would send me to the No Trades Club with about 28k to throw on the bar.

I can afford a better midfielder like Brayshaw or Butters but Docherty gives me coverage in defence which I need with Yeo and Kentstable on the bench.

trading out Green...holding Laird and Cripps this week (hopefully back next week to be ready for finals)
Thinking Serong / Tour ---not much love for Serong here...have I missed something?

Cheers. Do you think Sicily is a must have? I know last week was a disastrous return, but I can go him and a $102k rookie.
Could do, although it looks like you really need two more premo's. Might be better to get someone cheaper and then go Johnson/Hewett to premo/rookie in a week or two?

Considering Wardlaw>Hewett just for the little bit of $$ plus bench cover but it seems a bit of a waste with the carnage... Looping Cunners this week and see how he goes before I make a decision on Laird Pobs just hold this week with any luck.
SC.jpg

Holding Mel Gibson GIF

Briggs to English or gawn? Going gawn would allow me to upgrade sheezel to liba or another Uber premo, if I got English I have to trade green to get the Uber premo in. IMG_7426.jpeg IMG_7425.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back