Game Day Round 19 v Dogs, 7:25pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps you should have said nothing. Jog on. Hope we flog you lot next week.
I just wanted to say whoever the winner this would of been the better for the GF. Instead salty people about a no.1 pick kicking 5.

I don't have a gripe. It's just weird how someone can say "oh * a number 1 full forward kicked 5". They are the top draft for a reason and have had to work their way into a team. It isn't like a pick 60 kicked 5 against you.
How’s that weird? He made a comment about a player who hasn’t done a lot in his career kicking 5 against us, who cares if he was pick 1 or 100? Pretty typical for us to play players into form hence the comment.

How’s that weird? He made a comment about a player who hasn’t done a lot in his career kicking 5 against us, who cares if he was pick 1 or 100? Pretty typical for us to play players into form hence the comment.
I mean if he was pick 100 that'd be bad on you guys

Actually think we will spank them. We weren't terrible tonight, we didn't get the rub of the green and made some bad mistakes at the wrong times. We actually played pretty well.
I think we'll be knackered tbh.

1 less day break against Dogs after playing in Alice showed in the end. Now we have 1 less day break against Freo in Perth.

Bookies actually have Dees as slight favourites atm. Crazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are strange and amusing. You can stay if you want. Head over to the changes vs Freo thread or the 2022 trade thread and share your wisdom. I think we could all use your unique insight after tonight's loss.
Yeah it'll mostly be that's Jackson is coming here. Which is nice.

I would give Jackson 800k plus, and Brayshaw. I’d seriously cut costs in other areas. Ben Brown adds nothing to this side. He’s on a packet. I think Gawn is starting to really slow, and make really bad decisions. If I were Melbourne, after winning this years flag, I’d offload Gawn and keep Jackson. And, after tonight, I can’t see anyone beating Melbourne. Take away the lopped sided free kick count and you’re looking at a one sided scoreboard. Be interesting to see the changes made at years end. Luke Jackson is a game changer he just had a quiet game. He needs number one ruck mantle.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I would give Jackson 800k plus, and Brayshaw. I’d seriously cut costs in other areas. Ben Brown adds nothing to this side. He’s on a packet. I think Gawn is starting to really slow, and make really bad decisions. If I were Melbourne, after winning this years flag, I’d offload Gawn and keep Jackson. And, after tonight, I can’t see anyone beating Melbourne. Take away the lopped sided free kick count and you’re looking at a one sided scoreboard. Be interesting to see the changes made at years end. Luke Jackson is a game changer he just had a quiet game. He needs number one ruck mantle.

A quiet game, he hasn’t played well since the Brisbane game.

Getting rid of Gawn isn’t an option, not only is he our captain he was an AA ruckman last year.

I don't have a gripe. It's just weird how someone can say "oh * a number 1 full forward kicked 5". They are the top draft for a reason and have had to work their way into a team. It isn't like a pick 60 kicked 5 against you.
Thanks for coming, thanks for going.

Christ theres so much bad about this post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back