Preview Round 19 v Fremantle Marvel Stadium Friday July 22 7.50 - Make Or Break Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive the intrusion, just curious about tonight’s matchups. Why would Balta train down back only to play forward tonight? Wouldn’t him training in defense indicate he will be down back tonight? Cheers
our coach is on the bottle
bottle_bong_18cm_rasta.jpg

My main points of interest tonight are pretty much how Cumberland Sonsie HRS & Miller perform. Basically want to keep seeing them show signs that they can be part of the club long term. Secondary interest is in how we play, is there discipline effort intensity & composure across the 4 quarters or do we come out fired up and then fall away or do we start off sluggishly and need another burst from Hardwick to get them back on track. If those younger players can show some good signs and we play a good 4 quarters of footy then the result to me doesn't matter. Ideally a win would go down a treat, but truth be told Fremantle should be too good for us.

people say this is a season defining game? rubbish, the GC game was season defining..and if that wasn't, then it was last week, take your pick.

Going into this game, actually expecting to get thrashed the way we are going, although keen to see how Richmond's experience responds to this. Will be very interesting to see where their heads are at. Career defining for some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every game has been make or break since about round 8.
First to get back into contention for top 2.
Then to get back into contention for top 4.
Now to get back into contention for home Elim final.

Hopefully we can turn it around tonight, have a strong win and gain some much needed confidence...It's like *ing groundhog day.

Forgive the intrusion, just curious about tonight’s matchups. Why would Balta train down back only to play forward tonight? Wouldn’t him training in defense indicate he will be down back tonight? Cheers
Rent free

My main points of interest tonight are pretty much how Cumberland Sonsie HRS & Miller perform. Basically want to keep seeing them show signs that they can be part of the club long term. Secondary interest is in how we play, is there discipline effort intensity & composure across the 4 quarters or do we come out fired up and then fall away or do we start off sluggishly and need another burst from Hardwick to get them back on track. If those younger players can show some good signs and we play a good 4 quarters of footy then the result to me doesn't matter. Ideally a win would go down a treat, but truth be told Fremantle should be too good for us.
I want to see our leaders play consistently well for 4 quarters

i want them to show leadership

I want them to be composed

people say this is a season defining game? rubbish, the GC game was season defining..and if that wasn't, then it was last week, take your pick.

Going into this game, actually expecting to get thrashed the way we are going, although keen to see how Richmond's experience responds to this. Will be very interesting to see where their heads are at. Career defining for some.
Depends what the goals of the season were. GCS game was season defining for making the top 4, now it’s just making finals that’s on the line… hence season defining again this week

Should I bother leaving work dinner early to make it home for the game or are we just gonna get reamed
Recommend getting sauced at works expense BDF. Muttering "Tiges S'porta" should get you all the free passes and sympathies needed. Keep an eye on the late 4th score... if we scrounge a W, get a little louder on the "Tiges S'porta"!! call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back